Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe. I've been running this forum for 8 years...

• Jeffsandoval014
    replied
    Yep. Also, "Posts: 2147484048" is this true lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Anyone else agree?

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Probably worth archiving this Travis | Support Mgr. As the info is no longer applicable with recent updates.

Leave a comment:

• Brettney50
    replied
    Just read this full post/guide including all replays as a noob player looking for some help.. in which it was very informative as an options guide.... but,

Wow... I have no intentions to ever write a original guide in this forum if this is how you get ribbed for your effet,
    Talk about a Witch hunt
    or maybe I'm just a snow flake

and as for the typo police.. alot, A Lot, or correction should read "a lot" ain't that just trying to post stacking.
    (cough..ain't)

Damn...

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

You really didn't. GrauGeist specifically said to make a note to ONLY do Marcus' Village if and only if you have the Merlok quest. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
    I updated the conditional to do Marcus Village in the guide.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by mattks1 View Post

I made the changes and added the alternate methods in the tips section.
    You really didn't. GrauGeist specifically said to make a note to ONLY do Marcus' Village if and only if you have the Merlok quest. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Good that you took out the 1 minute thing, but the ordering is kinda bad, as you have multiple 30-minute things as higher up in the list than things that only take a few minutes:

BTW, this is really inefficient. The smart way to do this is:

1. Burn your Misty Island Dungeon Keys. Just blitz forward, and it's pretty quick.

2. If (and only if) you got a Merlok quest: do Marcus Village up through the Merlok Treasure Chest; Abandon, and do Marcus Village up to the Skeleton Treasure Chest. That's 50 Merloks every time, and clearly faster than 2 full runs through the level. If you didn't get the Merlok quest, don't waste your time with this at all.

3. Do a Trial Level to get the 10 Elites / 100 enemies. This averages less than 3 minutes for my BH. If you didn't get all 15 Sisters by now (you should have!), do it again. Siege of Anderhelm is inefficient because there's more running around, and the boss is more of a pain.

I made the changes and added the alternate methods in the tips section.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I see. I stated in my guide what I do, but it looks like there are a few options. Every thing on my list takes me 20min or so to do, but I understand that newb or intermidiate level player it will take longer. I tried the gaunlet to meet all the dail task and just clicked and let it run afk till I died around round 80 and I got all five daily tasks with out hardly any effort using my phone. Yes doing a a lower trial level will get the job done much quicker and I will add both thes options.

Leave a comment:

• GrauGeist
    replied
    Good that you took out the 1 minute thing, but the ordering is kinda bad, as you have multiple 30-minute things as higher up in the list than things that only take a few minutes:

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
    [*]Do two rounds of Marcus Village and One of The Siege of Anderhelm to get remainder of the daily tasks gem awards.
    BTW, this is really inefficient. The smart way to do this is:

1. Burn your Misty Island Dungeon Keys. Just blitz forward, and it's pretty quick.

2. If (and only if) you got a Merlok quest: do Marcus Village up through the Merlok Treasure Chest; Abandon, and do Marcus Village up to the Skeleton Treasure Chest. That's 50 Merloks every time, and clearly faster than 2 full runs through the level. If you didn't get the Merlok quest, don't waste your time with this at all.

3. Do a Trial Level to get the 10 Elites / 100 enemies. This averages less than 3 minutes for my BH. If you didn't get all 15 Sisters by now (you should have!), do it again. Siege of Anderhelm is inefficient because there's more running around, and the boss is more of a pain.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    As a suggestion for your guide in the first post of this thread, don't repeat the same bullets from a previous section, in the next section. It makes it extremely repetitive. You can make a note at the top to just do each section in order as you have more time.
    I updated the change. I took out the time references and made the final old 20 min list of things to do and labeled that line in what you should do if you can only afford to play 20min or less but try to do as many as the steps possible.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    As a suggestion for your guide in the first post of this thread, don't repeat the same bullets from a previous section, in the next section. It makes it extremely repetitive. You can make a note at the top to just do each section in order as you have more time.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I see your point and will make the changes in the guide. Because with out the 30 day deal, the bare minimal is really 10min or how quickly you can get your daily'.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I updated the guide to include the case to only play for 1 minute. With just logging on getting the daily award and 100 gems (if you have the 30 day's of 100 gems deal), you can get 100-200 gems in one minute of effort, which you can stash up plenty of gems for the next time their is a New Beginning Event to give you the advantage of those who pay for the giant gem packages.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I just though of this and should have brought it up sooner. Some people are probably playing other games that are taking way to much of their time and just waiting to play this game till the next New Begining Event. Those people just want to stash gems to buy Endars and socket their gear in the next event and probably don't need to play because they already have perfect Jewlery, nice gear on all their champs and TL100+ as been achieved. The one minute a day really works for them because they can get their gems and go on a play there other game or do what ever they are more interested in doing or have to do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X