X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattks1
    replied
    Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
    IMO, this guide isn't particularly helpful - who only plays 1 minute a day?

If you play at a low intensity:
    1. collect your daily reward, and check your timers
    2. collect your quests, and run through Marcus Village if you need to kill Merloks
    3. collect your keys, and run through Misty Island 3x
    4. speed run Story to unlock Legendary Misty Island; otherwise, do Trials until you finish your daily quests.
    5. bonus time? get Story Gems or do more Trials!

That's it!
    Yes, one minute is drastically impractical for advancement, but in some cases it is all someone can afford to do in one day. Some people are too busy to play all day due to being on vacation, being married, having kids, taking care of a new born, going to school, having house issues that need repaired, having to work 60+ hr weeks, having a PC and or Mobile Device break down on them, etc... I know for those who are single, its hard to see these kind of issues being a problem with playing this game since they have less responsibility and more time on their hand unless they are going to school full time and working full time and have a serious girlfriend at the same time. With the one minute a day if you have 30 day's of 100 gems deal you can collect that along with the daily award, update an ability that needs an upgrade then turn it off and go back to your busy day. No, this is not every day, but some days for people it gets to crazy busy to put in at least 20min into this game. Yes, every one I agree should be able to afford 20min+ every day about 95% of the time, but in certain cases of being crazy busy it is nice to have efficient options that can be done in 20min or less and that is why I created this guide.

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Who only plays 1 minute a day?
    Me

Leave a comment:

• GrauGeist
    replied
    IMO, this guide isn't particularly helpful - who only plays 1 minute a day?

If you play at a low intensity:
    1. collect your daily reward, and check your timers
    2. collect your quests, and run through Marcus Village if you need to kill Merloks
    3. collect your keys, and run through Misty Island 3x
    4. speed run Story to unlock Legendary Misty Island; otherwise, do Trials until you finish your daily quests.
    5. bonus time? get Story Gems or do more Trials!

That's it!

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
    Based on your phrasing, can you have 50%, 100%, and 200% boosters all active at the same time? Are they additive (effectively a +350% booster)?
    No. Only one XP booster at a time, and/or only one currency booster at a time. I wrote "and/or" on purpose. You can have ONE of either, or ONE EACH of both XP & Currency, running at the same time.

If you activate another one of the exact same kind you already have active, it will simply extend the time. If you try to activate a different level booster, meaning a different percentage, of a booster you already have running, then you get asked something like "Are you sure?" And it goes as Rytrik explained above.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

A Lot. not alot.
    I get that it was a typo on my part but I will not change it because people should still understand it and it is a post stating I put an update and not the actual guide.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
    I added the option for more Gemstones by doing 10 SoA's and 1 Marcus Village for the dailies, with the max currency booster always applied. For a time crunch EXP will not be required quickly, even with a 200% EXP Booster when higher CL and too expensive for most players to use all the time. Gemstones and Cash will get you the better jewlery that will make things alot easier for you when you eventually get the time to play more.
    A Lot. not alot.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I added the option for more Gemstones by doing 10 SoA's and 1 Marcus Village for the dailies, with the max currency booster always applied. For a time crunch EXP will not be required quickly, even with a 200% EXP Booster when higher CL and too expensive for most players to use all the time. Gemstones and Cash will get you the better jewlery that will make things alot easier for you when you eventually get the time to play more.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I did confirm on my own that you can stack the time with boosters of the same type. I accidentally purchased and applied a two 75gem Currency Boosters and my time went from 30min to 1hr. I did not add this to the guide because it is irrelevant because you would be using the same booster for a few days or possibly a week if you only played 1-20min (real time not game time).

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    adjacentengels :-)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• adjacentengels
    replied
    I'm unsure of where the confusion came in. I thought my wording was clear.
    I initially misread. The original wording of the boosters made it sound like you could combine boosters of different %, and that's always been a question in my mind, so I think my brain tweaked what you wrote to align with what I still thought was up-in-the-air behavior.

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    I understood. I tried editing some more to make it clearer.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Based on your phrasing, can you have 50%, 100%, and 200% boosters all active at the same time? Are they additive (effectively a +350% booster)?
    I might have to reword it, but what I got from Rytrik is that you can use a Currency Booster and a Exp Booster at the same time but you can not stack either one with different values to increase the amount you can gain.

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    No. They are the same type of booster.

Leave a comment:

• adjacentengels
    replied
    You just cannot have multiple levels of the SAME type of booster going at once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X