Guide for Optimal Progress for Busy People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
    Based on your phrasing, can you have 50%, 100%, and 200% boosters all active at the same time? Are they additive (effectively a +350% booster)?
    No. Only one XP booster at a time, and/or only one currency booster at a time. I wrote "and/or" on purpose. You can have ONE of either, or ONE EACH of both XP & Currency, running at the same time.

If you activate another one of the exact same kind you already have active, it will simply extend the time. If you try to activate a different level booster, meaning a different percentage, of a booster you already have running, then you get asked something like "Are you sure?" And it goes as Rytrik explained above.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

IMO, this guide isn't particularly helpful - who only plays 1 minute a day?

If you play at a low intensity:
      1. collect your daily reward, and check your timers
      2. collect your quests, and run through Marcus Village if you need to kill Merloks
      3. collect your keys, and run through Misty Island 3x
      4. speed run Story to unlock Legendary Misty Island; otherwise, do Trials until you finish your daily quests.
      5. bonus time? get Story Gems or do more Trials!

That's it!

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
        Who only plays 1 minute a day?
        Me

Comment

IMO, this guide isn't particularly helpful - who only plays 1 minute a day?

If you play at a low intensity:
          1. collect your daily reward, and check your timers
          2. collect your quests, and run through Marcus Village if you need to kill Merloks
          3. collect your keys, and run through Misty Island 3x
          4. speed run Story to unlock Legendary Misty Island; otherwise, do Trials until you finish your daily quests.
          5. bonus time? get Story Gems or do more Trials!

That's it!
          Yes, one minute is drastically impractical for advancement, but in some cases it is all someone can afford to do in one day. Some people are too busy to play all day due to being on vacation, being married, having kids, taking care of a new born, going to school, having house issues that need repaired, having to work 60+ hr weeks, having a PC and or Mobile Device break down on them, etc... I know for those who are single, its hard to see these kind of issues being a problem with playing this game since they have less responsibility and more time on their hand unless they are going to school full time and working full time and have a serious girlfriend at the same time. With the one minute a day if you have 30 day's of 100 gems deal you can collect that along with the daily award, update an ability that needs an upgrade then turn it off and go back to your busy day. No, this is not every day, but some days for people it gets to crazy busy to put in at least 20min into this game. Yes, every one I agree should be able to afford 20min+ every day about 95% of the time, but in certain cases of being crazy busy it is nice to have efficient options that can be done in 20min or less and that is why I created this guide.

Comment

I just though of this and should have brought it up sooner. Some people are probably playing other games that are taking way to much of their time and just waiting to play this game till the next New Begining Event. Those people just want to stash gems to buy Endars and socket their gear in the next event and probably don't need to play because they already have perfect Jewlery, nice gear on all their champs and TL100+ as been achieved. The one minute a day really works for them because they can get their gems and go on a play there other game or do what ever they are more interested in doing or have to do.

Comment

I updated the guide to include the case to only play for 1 minute. With just logging on getting the daily award and 100 gems (if you have the 30 day's of 100 gems deal), you can get 100-200 gems in one minute of effort, which you can stash up plenty of gems for the next time their is a New Beginning Event to give you the advantage of those who pay for the giant gem packages.

Comment

I see your point and will make the changes in the guide. Because with out the 30 day deal, the bare minimal is really 10min or how quickly you can get your daily'.

Comment

As a suggestion for your guide in the first post of this thread, don't repeat the same bullets from a previous section, in the next section. It makes it extremely repetitive. You can make a note at the top to just do each section in order as you have more time.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                    As a suggestion for your guide in the first post of this thread, don't repeat the same bullets from a previous section, in the next section. It makes it extremely repetitive. You can make a note at the top to just do each section in order as you have more time.
                    I updated the change. I took out the time references and made the final old 20 min list of things to do and labeled that line in what you should do if you can only afford to play 20min or less but try to do as many as the steps possible.

Comment

Good that you took out the 1 minute thing, but the ordering is kinda bad, as you have multiple 30-minute things as higher up in the list than things that only take a few minutes:

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
                      [*]Do two rounds of Marcus Village and One of The Siege of Anderhelm to get remainder of the daily tasks gem awards.
                      BTW, this is really inefficient. The smart way to do this is:

1. Burn your Misty Island Dungeon Keys. Just blitz forward, and it's pretty quick.

2. If (and only if) you got a Merlok quest: do Marcus Village up through the Merlok Treasure Chest; Abandon, and do Marcus Village up to the Skeleton Treasure Chest. That's 50 Merloks every time, and clearly faster than 2 full runs through the level. If you didn't get the Merlok quest, don't waste your time with this at all.

3. Do a Trial Level to get the 10 Elites / 100 enemies. This averages less than 3 minutes for my BH. If you didn't get all 15 Sisters by now (you should have!), do it again. Siege of Anderhelm is inefficient because there's more running around, and the boss is more of a pain.

Comment

I see. I stated in my guide what I do, but it looks like there are a few options. Every thing on my list takes me 20min or so to do, but I understand that newb or intermidiate level player it will take longer. I tried the gaunlet to meet all the dail task and just clicked and let it run afk till I died around round 80 and I got all five daily tasks with out hardly any effort using my phone. Yes doing a a lower trial level will get the job done much quicker and I will add both thes options.

Comment

Good that you took out the 1 minute thing, but the ordering is kinda bad, as you have multiple 30-minute things as higher up in the list than things that only take a few minutes:

BTW, this is really inefficient. The smart way to do this is:

1. Burn your Misty Island Dungeon Keys. Just blitz forward, and it's pretty quick.

2. If (and only if) you got a Merlok quest: do Marcus Village up through the Merlok Treasure Chest; Abandon, and do Marcus Village up to the Skeleton Treasure Chest. That's 50 Merloks every time, and clearly faster than 2 full runs through the level. If you didn't get the Merlok quest, don't waste your time with this at all.

3. Do a Trial Level to get the 10 Elites / 100 enemies. This averages less than 3 minutes for my BH. If you didn't get all 15 Sisters by now (you should have!), do it again. Siege of Anderhelm is inefficient because there's more running around, and the boss is more of a pain.

I made the changes and added the alternate methods in the tips section.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post

I made the changes and added the alternate methods in the tips section.
                            You really didn't. GrauGeist specifically said to make a note to ONLY do Marcus' Village if and only if you have the Merlok quest. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

You really didn't. GrauGeist specifically said to make a note to ONLY do Marcus' Village if and only if you have the Merlok quest. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
                              I updated the conditional to do Marcus Village in the guide.

Comment

Just read this full post/guide including all replays as a noob player looking for some help.. in which it was very informative as an options guide.... but,

Wow... I have no intentions to ever write a original guide in this forum if this is how you get ribbed for your effet,
                                Talk about a Witch hunt
                                or maybe I'm just a snow flake

and as for the typo police.. alot, A Lot, or correction should read "a lot" ain't that just trying to post stacking.
                                (cough..ain't)

Damn...

Comment

Working...
                                X