Kein gold??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kein gold??

Angeblich habe ich kein gold aber das stimmt nicht.Ich bitte um Hilfe. Danke

Der Smart Crafting-Assistent verwendet ein Reservesystem, um Materialien beim Herstellen eines Gegenstands beiseite zu legen. Es sieht also so aus, als hätten Sie nicht genügend Materialien, um etwas herzustellen, da diese Materialien (d. H. Gold) verwendet werden, um einen anderen Teil des Rezepts herzustellen. Sie können Verwirrung vermeiden, indem Sie den Smart Crafting-Assistenten in den Spieleinstellungen deaktivieren.
    --
    The Smart Crafting Assistant uses a reserve system to set materials aside when you are crafting an item. So, it may look like you do not have enough materials to craft something because those materials (i.e. Gold) are being used to craft another part of the recipe. You can avoid confusion by disabling the Smart Crafting Assistant in the game settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      You can avoid confusion by disabling the Smart Crafting Assistant in the game settings.
      I've seen this posted so many times that perhaps you should start calling it the Not-So-Smart Crafting Assistant

Comment

It took me a while to figure it out, but eventually I realized that I was being protected from my own stupidity! :-) Now, I tend to use it to advantage

Comment

Working...
        X