Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a video/tutorial? What kind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in a video/tutorial? What kind?

Hey guys, the season's coming to an end, and with it most likely my 'competitive' play. It's my second season in Eternium and I really committed to it... Now the real (ski) season is about to start for me in a few days, and got to put my focus there instead

My point is - I experimented a lot during and before this season, learned a thing or two, and would like to kinda 'pass it on'. So the question is - what kind of tutorials would you find useful?
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

how to get damage stat to 5m lol

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well just add a lot of cd, power, cr and haste

Any type of tricks and/or tips. I had NO idea how effective Shatter was till I read one of your posts as a comment about it. I think that stuff will help new players tremendously.

Do you have videos/gameplay that is centered around Mobile? I use a Samsung S4 Tablet so those would be handy.

I'm currently sitting at TL 121 so not thinking that's too shabby but any help would be great.

There are times I try to do a trial...run out and die instantly (lol) and other times it's much smoother and I get an half decent clear.

What tends to be the sweet spots for AR, CR, CD, Haste etc?

I'm at a point myself where small tweaks are happening (FINALLY created my 77 Staff last night )

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      I think shatter deserves a video on its own

Don't have any phone videos... I only farm xp with DfA on mobile, as it's really easy and doesn't need that much attention (as well as gold farming and story mode). I haven't really pushed on mobile...

Regarding stats - it depends, but for push you could: max out CD, use 1600-2000 haste, 2300+ AR.

Congrats on that staff

• Nintelten
      Nintelten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'll work on that. I do have another question while I'm at it

For a Frost Beam BoM. Which would be better?

BOM #1 - Level 72 - Armor 208
      Frost Beam damage increased by 474%
      +66.4% Critical Damage
      +100 Critical Rating
      +14.9% Frost Damage
      +420 Life On Hit
      Socket - +200 Armor (ATM)

BOM #2 - Level 74 - Armor 267
      Frost Beam damage increased by 495%
      +114 Power
      +64.2% Critical Damage
      +54.9% Extra Gold
      +17.7% Nature Damage
      No Socket

I've been farming with #2 but not sure how much better one is over the other since one has a Socket but #2 has a better FB Damage increase.

Which brings to another question...when do you waste/spend Gems on adding a socket to an item? I'm pretty sure I've wasted a lot of Gems adding sockets to items I shouldn't have lol

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Uf that second one could've been perfect, if just one stat was different... In this case it's not really worth spending gems on it. Personally I socket only 77s, and always socket items in anb before I CT them. A 77 robe in ANB can save you around 1000 gems...

my last request was "ANB Mage Full Guide min TL130"
    Guide :

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently, you'll need to craft Legendary for the full bonus. Uncommon Lily gives +200% (vs +500%) and Vial damage burst for Uncommon is 3750% (vs 15000%)

No idea what will happen to these in the future... even if they're scaled according to hero level, they'll still be useful for the initial trial runs and farming - unless they also scale down the top value...

• Montresor
      Montresor commented
      Editing a comment
      kurtcabage like Nhat said, the drop off in bonus is pretty steep - craft the highest tier ones you can. i would at least try for epic.

i'll record a couple of videos of early mage trials later today. if you have enough gems, i'd try to get the 200 gem MoT crate - the vial approach works ok, and i believe bojck used that very effectively in at least one ANB, but for us sloughs the shatter is a big benefit. although in thinking about it, vial + lily might be enough.

some people go even cheaper, but for < 1000 gems, i think 130 should be pretty straightforward. expert + MoT crates get you epic gear early on. after that you can rely on the ephemeral boxes and farming resources.
      inventory rows 60
      companions 75
      abilities/ passives 110
      skill upgrade slot 400
      MoT crate 200
      expert crate 100
      Last edited by Montresor; 09-29-2020, 02:53 PM.

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat and Montresor ok noted that, will craft legendary level one lily and VoWs and see what it can do in the next ANB thanks for your suggestion

A video on how you do your final push in an ANB. I mean the moment you are ready to make your final push until the last trial you finish

Comment

TBD is my wall atm, so I would really like to see how you handle her in high trials. Last time I just stacked enough vit from new CTs to take in an overflow, but that won't be possible next time...

Edit: Congrats for tl161 and #1!!!
      Last edited by Argon; 09-29-2020, 11:06 AM.
      Mobile only
      ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
      Warriors, BHs Argon
      Mages Tuca

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks That #1 is temporary, I'm sure Abin will beat that very soon... I have really good chances for 162, but don't have much time these days :/ Wasted a couple of excellent tries by pulling some skeleton archers from map pockets during the boss fights :/

TBD is a hard one - at higher levels it's like dodging Garm's attacks, spiced up with overflow and fiery patches. I'll make a video on that, but the general tips are to beam while she breathes fire (usually the second or third time), and once more a few spits after an overflow. Yeah, and dodge overflows...
        Last edited by bojck; 09-29-2020, 12:05 PM.

• Argon
        Argon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool! So far I tend to run forwards between 2 overflow rays taking in a regular attack. My main problem are the fire pits especially when blocking that path between 2 rays. Running away too often makes auto-attack let me run into a pit. Turning that off doesn't work either because then I get a lot less osmosis.

Yes Abin seems to be the one to be beaten. But adding more CTs won't raise his dps much further. Maybe it'll be just a question of clearing time in 162. Others are out there too though, like who is the Regalia guy?

Anyway don't bother with filming if that reduces your pushing time. Good luck!!

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, other guys certainly have the gear and skills to do 161 or more... It's still early, I'm sure there will be some rearrangements. I don't know who Regalia is, perhaps it's Abin in disguise : D I kinda expect him to get all CT-ed gear and jump to 165...

Using frostbeam on higher levels. The leaderboard had the top with frostbeam dominant on damage, even those with only one healer.

Last edited by NoSuchReality; 10-03-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Alright then, first two tutorials are uploading Garm @159 (with the end of the mob phase) and TBD @152. I'll try to address all the questions here in a short series. The ANB guide will come last, because ANB actually encompasses every single aspect of the game...
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not sure... I was until 26 minutes before the season ended, then I didn't check and then the leaderboard was down :/

• Argon
          Argon commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, same. Think I checked like 20 min before, saw wispy beat 162 too, but stayed third, and another reached 161. Was tense, stays tense, but I do think you made it. That was a very tough to beat time of yours so congrats for that run already

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Yeah that run was really hard to get, I didn't have much time the last days so had to sacrifice some sleep... I had some close attempts but on this last one everything aligned Almost died a minute before the end, but saved it somehow...

I saw that Wispy made it, just hope Abin didn't do 163 in the last minutes
      Working...
      X