• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/ZzbMNCzM5BE?t=523 no beam use but,,,

Comment

Originally posted by bojck View Post
      Part 4: XP

1500 AR (remember Integralas Mantle can add 500 more). Add more only if damage is high enough to kill Kara in a single beam+thermal shock
      I got a bit confused here.
      Do you mean that I need 1500 AR base + 500 AR from the cape, making 2000 AR total, or do you mean that I need only 1000 AR base + 500 AR from the cape to make 1500 AR?

(I couldnt find the button to comment in an especific post, so I had to quote, sorry)
      Last edited by Vandroiy; 03-03-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        1500 AR + 500 from IM will give you the most AR you can realistically use. Beyond that, diminishing returns make more AR a wasted stat. However many players use less AR than the (current) standard 2000 depending on class/build. Better players than me would have to expand on that.

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that's a good starting point (1500 + 500 from IM), you can tweak it from there. You'll be ok with 1000 + 500 from IM too

Originally posted by bojck View Post
      Part 5: Gold farming

Here is how to easily farm 9+ million gold per booster:

Farming gold in story level 43 - Darkhold Citadel.

This is the map with highest gold earned per minute! Story difficulty doesn't affect the yield.

- Run to the end chests, shatter only once near the end.
      - Aim for Extra gold on every item, and always use a gold booster.
      - Try to get run times down to 20 seconds.
      - Use Grand Magister weapon set - shatter is a must!
      - Put movement speed on boots and pants and use 'Fleet footed' passive.
      - Hold left button all the time while moving to avoid engaging mobs on the way.
      - If you lack damage to kill the monsters at the end of the map, put power on gear (and/or +fire damage), or use Fire lily.
      - If you still lack damage, use nova, followed by immolate, then DfA. This triggers shatter twice (hence twice the damage).
      - For some additional resources and gemstones you can farm level 47 Morgenheim instead.
      - In ANB we often farm 1.10 (Severed mountain) or Siege of Anderhelm (see ANB section).
      is Darkhold is stay the best gold/min? I get there 30k with all the buffs. also i start this place on the beginning and not in the middle like all the videoes, is it got nerfed?

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        It is still the best. After 20 runs you start spawning at a random location (somewhere before the middle). My extra gold is 4000+% and I do 100+ runs per booster. As a new player a reasonable goal is 3000+% eg (with a 200% booster), and 70+ runs, this should still yield a lot of gold
    Working...
    X