This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on 's reply
    Re the video in 1.3 - I had wrongly assumed for some years that YouTube automatically added foreign language subtitles to videos..ooops. I've added a new ".srt" file to the video which gives English subtitles as typed by me, rather than the "voice to text" thing that YouTube does. I can then have YouTube auto-generate foreign language translations from that. As it was requested elsewhere, there is now a Turkish language subtitle for that video. I plan on updating all my tutorial videos over the coming months. If there are any specific languages you would like to see added, please send me a direct message and I'll get it done

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    It is still the best. After 20 runs you start spawning at a random location (somewhere before the middle). My extra gold is 4000+% and I do 100+ runs per booster. As a new player a reasonable goal is 3000+% eg (with a 200% booster), and 70+ runs, this should still yield a lot of gold

• luttennet
    replied
    Originally posted by bojck View Post
    Part 5: Gold farming

Here is how to easily farm 9+ million gold per booster:

Farming gold in story level 43 - Darkhold Citadel.

This is the map with highest gold earned per minute! Story difficulty doesn't affect the yield.

- Run to the end chests, shatter only once near the end.
    - Aim for Extra gold on every item, and always use a gold booster.
    - Try to get run times down to 20 seconds.
    - Use Grand Magister weapon set - shatter is a must!
    - Put movement speed on boots and pants and use 'Fleet footed' passive.
    - Hold left button all the time while moving to avoid engaging mobs on the way.
    - If you lack damage to kill the monsters at the end of the map, put power on gear (and/or +fire damage), or use Fire lily.
    - If you still lack damage, use nova, followed by immolate, then DfA. This triggers shatter twice (hence twice the damage).
    - For some additional resources and gemstones you can farm level 47 Morgenheim instead.
    - In ANB we often farm 1.10 (Severed mountain) or Siege of Anderhelm (see ANB section).
    is Darkhold is stay the best gold/min? I get there 30k with all the buffs. also i start this place on the beginning and not in the middle like all the videoes, is it got nerfed?

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that's a good starting point (1500 + 500 from IM), you can tweak it from there. You'll be ok with 1000 + 500 from IM too

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    1500 AR + 500 from IM will give you the most AR you can realistically use. Beyond that, diminishing returns make more AR a wasted stat. However many players use less AR than the (current) standard 2000 depending on class/build. Better players than me would have to expand on that.

• Vandroiy
    replied
    Originally posted by bojck View Post
    Part 4: XP

1500 AR (remember Integralas Mantle can add 500 more). Add more only if damage is high enough to kill Kara in a single beam+thermal shock
    I got a bit confused here.
    Do you mean that I need 1500 AR base + 500 AR from the cape, making 2000 AR total, or do you mean that I need only 1000 AR base + 500 AR from the cape to make 1500 AR?

(I couldnt find the button to comment in an especific post, so I had to quote, sorry)
    Last edited by Vandroiy; 03-03-2022, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Qznechik
    replied
    https://youtu.be/ZzbMNCzM5BE?t=523 no beam use but,,,

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    You forgot Frostfire sash! Equip it, beam, then cast nova

• Qznechik
    replied
    Explain please why zero dmg from thermal shock?

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah same for me i always finish 8n top 500 with warrior sometime top 250. Niw that im playing BH. Im doing topp 100 and top 50. Maybe not this gold since i did 8nvestonly 250 gem but ill be near top 100 or maybe in dunno yet still 3 hr 30 lest and dunno if ill have the time to use it!

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Just keep going! At first I was hesitant to try mage from being a shield warrior lover, but as time goes by, I realized that switching class was one of my great decision since I'm now consistent in the top 50 every ANB

• TheExorcist
    replied
    i'm very happy to read step by step this honourable posting by our great "Bojack" & "Wispy"
    Not just for ANB purposes but for the benefit of my "Mage" normal playin
    just read/watch videos on and on and on all over again dunno how many times already?
    well.. it's not easy for a Shield warrior style of player goin for "Mage" kind of thing?
    at the moment reach Gold ANB trial 10 (1.50 min): for days i just stop playin ANB!!
    Still much afraid to proceed i'm afraid

4:52 hrs left

Just waiting for a decent value of skill upgrading. then will proceed absolutely for fun!!
    thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-30-2021, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    thanks for adding my video into your awesome guide, really appreciate it

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Great stuff! I'll add the links later

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    TL153 Added
Working...
X