X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtcabage
    replied
    bojck i have mobile videos for the updated version which is 1.5.42 that maybe you can add into your guide
    since we know that CC immunity and mobs speed are different between the current version and the old version one, maybe this latest video can help the mage mobile player

TL150 (Boss fight only) : https://youtu.be/RjfUMo8ocus

TL151 : https://youtu.be/TB7uWPsPMmg

TL152 : https://youtu.be/WZ3-7bXcQ1A

TL153 : https://youtu.be/1GEiVFjeTpc

TL154 : Coming Soon
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 04-10-2021, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    yup, better read through the guide and ping us in discord. Here you can find general guidelines for stats and gear for critical/fire lily push gear in the guide, for xp farming with beam and dfa, and for gold farming (they are up-to-date)

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    if you want to ask more detail join discord server : https://discord.gg/eternium

• Leseph
    replied
    Hello there. I have a question. Do you have the last/update mage build? I mean, gear, stats on every piece, gems and skills. I want to upgrade my character.

Lv70 btw. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    i am not bojck but i am also a mage

so yes, for ELR Mage aim :
    5,0 to 5,4 Hps
    1500 AR
    45% - 48% Crit rating
    As high as possible Critical Damage
    armor reduction around 85% - 88% (so you will not easily died or have a glass canon option to use)
    HP Total 250.000
    LoH 3000+ is ok

but now i am using 2500 LoH on TL157

• Manikal99
    replied
    Thx bojck. So 1.7-1.8k haste with 1.5k ability and 45%+ crit?

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Note that many players use higher toughness. It's always a good idea to start with more and reduce it when you feel comfortable, rather than starting squishy and dying 10 times : )

Also regarding haste - I prefer 1.7-1.8k with a crit build.

I'll add this to the tutorial...

• Manikal99
    replied
    Are these still accurate values to aim for when creating my 77 crit gear?

Crit build

- Put critical damage on every item
    - Aim for 1500-2500 haste. Note that Vial of Wind spirit adds further 0-450 haste depending on the number of charges. Higher haste means higher Frostbeam and Thermal shock damage (roughly 1% additional haste = 1% additional damage). As an experiment, run Training grounds with different haste values and observe the number of Frostfire charges. More haste also means more alacrity, therefore lower cooldowns.
    - Edit (1.5.34) 1500 Ability rating is the new default. With an Integralas mantle, that's around 2000, which is usually enough. Feel free to experiment!
    High AR means lower cooldowns which results in more beams. The choice of companions (number of healers and warriors) is an important factor here.
    - 45-50+% Critical chance. High critical chance makes damage less spiky. Currently Thermal shock does huge damage when it crits (especially if ToS is up), but negligible damage otherwise.
    - Power - the more the better, if not at the expense of something more useful to you
    - Armor & vitality - put enough to feel somewhat comfortable. With high toughness you have less sheet damage, but don't have to dodge as much, so you can effectively beam longer uninterrupted. Some types of mobs and attacks still need to be avoided. 1 Million toughness or more is the norm above trial 150. If you are quick and dodge well, you can do with less. Gemstones are the best place to put additional Armor. Adding armor as a stat on gear is not optimal.
    - Life on hit - at least 2000. 2500-3000 is quite common. Experiment to find out what works best for you. Keep in mind that while casting Frostbeam you recover much more health per second than with regular attacks. Some bosses are much easier with higher LoH, namely Kara, Elban and TBD.
    - Movement speed - both pants and boots
    - +frost damage in all 4 possible slots
    - dodge - a few items with dodge can be useful

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly the circles stop working as soon as you start beaming

• Tsundar
    commented on 's reply
    The things I like about Garm is the stay in blue circle for health until the gas cloud has passed then nip into the orange power circle for extra damage, though I've not made it much into the TL120's so what do i know lol

• DeadClocks
    replied
    Thankyou Bojck, I was recently convinced to try a Mage in the just finished Bronze AnB and I must admit, I enjoyed it alot.
    This ELR Guide & Advice from Rob Spooner, has helped me understand & play a Mage.
    Keep up the great work Bojck ?

Leave a comment:

• Splendor
    commented on 's reply
    The best way to get the recipe is to be patient and buy all the recipes, it takes a while but eventually you get all of them. Best attributes depend on what trinkets you're using but as long as you are not using a Firelily... critical dmg, critical rat, haste, and power are all good stats. LoH too. Yes, GMC is currently the best weapon set.

• Rdudez
    replied
    Hello,

I am a complete newb and I am attempting to craft the Grand Magister's Command set, one of the recipes is available, and the other is locked. When I attempt to craft the igneus pillar of flame I have all the required resources, but which attributes should I select for this weapon? What is the best way to get the glacies temtestas recipe? Is this the best weapon set?

Thanks
    Last edited by Rdudez; 02-20-2021, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    When you add a comment to a post that already has a comment (by clicking/tapping the "comment" button), your comment is added below the existing comment (and seen as a reply).

• Aion
    replied
    Thx for info (Btw. i dont know hot to reply to comment)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X