X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    ah it's just frostbeam noises amplified by my mic. I'm not clicking there - I just beam, wait a second, vortex, wait for the beam to finish, nova and move to the side. On mobile - vortex first, then beam, then nova.

• Aion
    replied
    Foe:
    Part 3: Beams and bosses

Garm @159

High health, predictable routine, regular attacks are hard to avoid at first.
    Wideo

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    hm which video?

• Aion
    replied
    When you use frostbeam why i hear fast clicking on keyboard? What skill want use? Its is Vortex to asap get enemy togheter until FB work, and dont watch at until Vortex CD end?

Leave a comment:

• Splendor
    replied
    Yeah, I second that, this guide is very helpful, I still haven't mastered dodging Garm's basic attack yet though, you make it look easy!

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    replied
    Thanks for the updates, and for creating such a comprehensive guide.

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for pointing that out - it was totally not up-to-date

Should be better now.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    It mostly is up-to-date, I edited the recommended Ability rating, I'll mention the new drop rates

• Ser Ragnar
    replied
    Excellent guide Is it going to be updated in regards with the recent changes?

Leave a comment:

• Mayteam*
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for all this great guidance. You lost me at the very end. If using Lily, you don't use VoWS, but rather use Talisman of Power? Pls help to understand why. I also have a talisman of the north which gives +75% frost and 14% fire, I could potentially use with the Lily...thoughts on that one?

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Need a bit of clarification here: the basic answer is "you don't". But according to the players suggesting it, the trade off in reduced run time will more than cover for the lost from those un-opened chests.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly, northern wind continues

• Mayteam*
    commented on 's reply
    " casting nova, immolate and DfA triggers shatter twice." Looking at the mage set it says that once you cast the fire support ability it removes the frozen effect? Or does the frozen effect from northern wind continue?

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    You need to be 'out of combat' and move next to the chest. If mobs see you, they start chasing you, and you are considered 'in combat'. Got to kill them or lose them. With mage I use shatter in the end, which kills all mobs around. With bounty hunter you can use smoke screen and they'll stop chasing you.

• Randall Desmarais II
    replied
    Originally posted by bojck View Post
    Part 5: Gold farming

Farming gold in story level 43 - Darkhold Citadel.

This is the map with highest gold earned per minute! Difficulty doesn't affect the yield.

- Run to the end chests, shatter only once near the end.
    - Aim for Extra gold on every item, and always use a gold booster.
    - Try to get run times down to 20 seconds.
    - Use Grand Magister weapon set - shatter is a must!
    - Put movement speed on boots and pants and use 'Fleet footed' passive.
    - Hold left button all the time while moving to avoid engaging mobs on the way.
    - If you lack damage to kill the monsters at the end of the map, put power on gear, or use Fire lily.
    - For some additional resources and gemstones you can farm level 47 Morgenheim instead.
    How do you get all the gold from all the other unopened chests to go to you? Really new and using a BH trying to level crafting and buy ELR recipes before next ANB. With 625% GF I get 8k from the last 3 chests and maybe 30 from the entire map, however I have to kill and clear the entire map AND open all the chests. if I just kill everything and loot the last 3 chests the other chests stay closed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X