X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    You need a hero that's within 10 levels below the required item level. To put it simple when you are level 60, you can unlock a level 70 item. Then with another hero at level 50 unlock 10 more levels and so on. Check this topic:

Personally I'm not using that technique much, because it's gem expensive, takes time and also you don't really need lvl 70 items at level 1

• Saif Alhadithy
    commented on 's reply
    how do you enable high level items for low level characters ? i searched a lot and couldn't find any way to do that

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    bojck Still wading through all of this. Just wanted to say thanks for posting!

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Good job! Next time you'll certainly get both CTs at least : )

• Yossarian
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. With some luck I was able to pick up 2 more recipes for regalia, so I crafted those purple into legendary, focusing on CR, CD, power, ability rate. With that I was able to push to 100. 2 trials between 95 - 100 was so close. 2-3 seconds before timer runs out (97 and 99 i think). And 100 was piece of cake in terms of boss fight. Then I farmed bit of trial 80 and was able to push to 105, which I think is my current ceiling for my abilities/gear possibilities.

With 105 I was able to get under 500 in ranking, so I think that's pretty cool for a newbie :-)
    Last edited by Yossarian; 10-19-2020, 06:24 AM.

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    A very sure thing in mobile: you cannot do two things in one action. Either you choose to move, tap/double tap or draw a spell. I tried to use my two thumbs, one in moving and drawing on another, but it takes a lot of time practicing. I am already used to draw active skills (i.e. ITZ/BR/SM) in my "off-finger" and it makes my other free in drawing attack skills or moving. But it is hard to make a double tap on mobile so I lay my mobile down the table if it is necessary. I don't want to use Charm of QoL because VoWS is way better.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sure about the others, but on mobile I tried something similar to what I do on PC - alternating tap/double tap a lot. I.e. move, double tap, move, double tap... Once I'm comfortable with this, I add a spell: move, double-tap, spell, move and so on

• Nintelten
    commented on 's reply
    I have no idea how you guys do the moving and attacking on mobile so easily. I can't get it. With Garm I'm just doing so much moving that I'm barely attacking. Is that using two hands or one?

I have to be missing something and it's pretty frustrating.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know what Champion level you are now, but normally the easiest way to do higher trials is to farm more materials and experience (say until 2-3 hours until the end of the event), and only then try to push. Farming works best with xp on every item and using as many boosters as you can, running trials quickly. Then craft gear without xp on it and try to reach as high as you can! If you die too much, ditch that glass cannon and put more vitality and/or life on hit. And of course, practice makes perfect : )

• Yossarian
    replied
    Well, I did not want to bother you all. But hey, If somebody have a spare moment, here is my "hero" :-)
    Picture with items is too small. Link to better resolution https://1drv.ms/u/s!AixCxqkANafQlkYp...IPgfZ?e=VIWFEx
    P.S.- these attributes are with coffee and daily soup

Click image for larger version  Name:	atributy.png Views:	0 Size:	302.5 KB ID:	183828
    Click image for larger version  Name:	skills.png Views:	0 Size:	266.7 KB ID:	183829
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yossarian; 10-17-2020, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    commented on 's reply
    If you post a picture of your stat page in people could offer tweak suggestions that might lift you to tL110?

• NoSuchReality
    commented on 's reply
    For Garm on 159 at the 1:30 you frostbeam and then vortex, is that PC thing? On mobile if you frostbeam and then vortex frost beam drops.

• Yossarian
    replied
    Hi.
    I'm quite new player to eternium and I'm currently stuck on trial 95.
    This guide is really helpful and I think next ANB event will push much higher.

I was trying to determine what's holding me to get to trial 100.
    It's certainly my inexperience, not hiding it.
    But also it seems I miss key recipes, which do not have unlocked yet.
    Also my craft mastery is at lvl 35. The lvl 50 is must as I understand
    I still have 5h 20m on my ANB hero, will see if I'm able to push lvl 100.
    That glory would be nice

EDIT: I would like to thank everybody who shares tips on this guide!

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. You can also salvage old Celestial gear and get 1 celestial essence for each item. Then combine 3 essences and get 1 CT. That's what I did with all (3) of my Arcanist celestials :/

• Nintelten
    commented on 's reply
    You can only get Celestial Transform from events right? No other way?
Working...
X