Mark of Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark of Titans

Any suggestions for best place to get the elusive Mark of Titans, need a bucket full for M ELR build. Thinking high trials,I am minute1:58 seconds slow at TL 63, and story 47 for MOTS is slow for Titans. Anyways, higher trials for better Mark of Titans? Thank You .......Cremated2792

Trial 90 is the best place to farm mark of titan always 3 unique item and more chance to get set item then trial 80.

Comment

If you have the gems to burn, you can also buy them from the Consumable Trader in town. Celestial crate 200 gems, 3-6 MoT, Legendary Crafter's create, 2,500 gems, 55-65 MoT.

Comment

• echomirage
        echomirage commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s “worth it” is very different from player to player. Drombolian has a perfectly valid data point that shouldn’t be dismissed outright.

It was never worth my time to view ads for gems, but I would never tell anyone else “don’t do this” because of my own take on time:money.
        Last edited by echomirage; 11-21-2020, 04:21 AM.

• kurtcabage
        kurtcabage commented
        Editing a comment
        ok then
        Drombolian has a prerfectly valid data point.

it's up to you (OP) who to follow, if you have bunch of money then 200gems create and 2500gems leg create is the best way to get MoTs.

only my suggestion if you are (OP) poor ass like me then it better to farm in TL80-TL90 for 3 legendary drop then salvage it.

• kurtcabage
        kurtcabage commented
        Editing a comment
        i already edit my first comment, sorry for missconseption

If you can spare your gem for better use do it cause youll finished having too much mots anyway
      Attached Files

Comment

best to do is, you must keep pushing until you reach TL80. as Turgeon said before TL80 will guarantee 3 Legendary drop, you can salvage that drop and get a lot of MoTs there.

if you are struggle to reach TL80, you must craft a better gear.
        and join discord, there are a lot of veteran player will help you there

edit : oh its you Cremated2792 LOL, why not asking in discord
        Last edited by kurtcabage; 11-21-2020, 01:47 AM.
        Guide :

Comment

Unfortunately, in 2021 things are much tougher - to be guaranteed three Legendary drops TL120 is the new TL80.
          My personal sweet spot is TL100, where roughly half the drops are Legendary; ten runs yield somewhere between 20 and 25 MoTs.

Comment

• Medamanaman
            Medamanaman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks - I'll certainly try that.

• Medamanaman
            Medamanaman commented
            Editing a comment
            ​I tried - compared 5 runs each of TL100/105; I think before I move up (ASAP - I hate the Cave maps, and TL100 presented me with two), my XP farmer will still have to earn a few CL; TL105 took exactly 15 minutes, at level 100 it was 9:45.

Even the levels seemed to agree that it's too early for me to switch: T105 fobbed me off with 4 Legendary items, TL100 showered me with TEN. ​;-)
            Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-16-2021, 04:39 PM.

• Medamanaman
            Medamanaman commented
            Editing a comment
            kurtcabage
            @Splendor
            Thanks again for the "snow level 105" tip. My XP farmer worked overtime last night, and I managed to bring the non-jewel stats up to an average of 73.9, so I just tried again - and got times between 2 minutes and 2:30; "no more caves" and slightly more than 2/3 Legendary drops (22 out of 30 drops)make this level definitely worth while for me.
            Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-17-2021, 12:12 PM.
        Working...
        X