Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENCHANTINGs ???

What about the enchating?
    Which enchant should I take for ELR+GM Mage?
    And how do I get those ??? yellow orbs??? to buy the enchant?

Click image for larger version

Name:	enchant.jpg
Views:	2250
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	188017

sorry if this is a stupid question. but I am almost new with Eternium and I could'nt find any explenation about it.

Those yellow orbs are called Glory. You get them as awards from War Supplies, ANBs, and Season events. It costs 20 Glory to unlock that enchantment but it looks like you only have 10.

As an ELR mage that would be a good weapon enchantment. However I would wait until you have a really good (L76-77) Igneus to use it on because once applied it can't be switched to a better weapon if you get one. Exotic enchantments are too expensive to use on lower level gear.

Comment

ah ok
      thank you for the quick response

Comment

And how do I raise the ItemLevel of my craftet Set-Items?
        Right now I can craft Items with ItmLvl 71.
        But it does not going higher

Comment

• MightyPen
          MightyPen commented
          Editing a comment
          Your crafting skill gets better the more you use it. Your Mastery Level (Check yours by visiting Ingrid, choosing Craft and click on Show Perks) can rise as high as 50. Then you'll be able to craft items as high as level 77.

thank you

Comment

Tedious but effective way to increase your crafting mastery level is crafting random L19 gear pieces. Craft a stash page worth, then salvage all. You'll get more mats back than you use. The only real expense is gold which you don't get back. This will take a longer time than crafting higher level gear, but it offers the best return on resources and material.

Comment

Originally posted by Percula View Post
            What about the enchating?
            Which enchant should I take for ELR+GM Mage?
            And how do I get those ??? yellow orbs??? to buy the enchant?

Click image for larger version

Name:	enchant.jpg
Views:	2250
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	188017

sorry if this is a stupid question. but I am almost new with Eternium and I could'nt find any explenation about it.
            update your Eternium app @googleplay theres a new season where u get alot of glory and try joining participating in AnB where youll get alot of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
              Tedious but effective way to increase your crafting mastery level is crafting random L19 gear pieces. Craft a stash page worth, then salvage all. You'll get more mats back than you use. The only real expense is gold which you don't get back. This will take a longer time than crafting higher level gear, but it offers the best return on resources and material.
              What does "L19" means?

Comment

• Teebs
                Teebs commented
                Editing a comment
                Level 19

The level of the gear which you can select (assuming your character is 19 or above character level) in the crafting menu.

THOUGH - Level 14 Uncommon is more considered a standard for levelling Crafting Mastery - bulk craft / bulk salvage - repeat

... KTB

• Otaliema
                Otaliema commented
                Editing a comment
                Side note.
                Depending on the type of ELR mage your making use either water or fire essences until your mastery skill is over 35 than switch to shadow.
                This will help keep your stocks higher for when you start making push gear.
                If your making a crit build use water. If your making a fire Lilly build use fire. For basic leveling.
                The reason I mentioned this, is you use shadow on every build and below mastery 35 your return on investment is nearly always negative starting around 35 you start breaking even and even start gaining mats.

It's hard to find a lot of information about enchanting and enchantments, so thanks to the people who have offered help here. My character is a mage. He's wielding Igneus, Pillar of Flame and Glacies Tempestas. I just put an Enchant Weapon - Incinerate on the Igneus and crafted a second of the same enchantment thinking I could put it on the Glacies. It appears that's not possible. What happens if I use that second enchantment on the same weapon I already enchanted?

Comment

• Tolimar
                Tolimar commented
                Editing a comment
                If you try to place a second enchantment on an already enchanted item, the second enchantment will replace the first. So, if you try to place the same enchantment on an item, basically no change, just loss of gold and materials. When you create an enchantment, make sure it can be used on the item you wish to enchant.

• Mally
                Mally commented
                Editing a comment
                Now you tell me! But thanks for the heads up on twice enchanting the same weapon. I'm using a second gear set via the Armory that I'm building to mine, but I only have a good epic weapon on that. So I'll just hold onto this Incinerate until he can use it. Thanks again.

• papa jim
                papa jim commented
                Editing a comment
                Igneus is usually enchanted with slayer for push.

I don't really understand the meaning of the term push in this context yet.

Comment

If you look at the players atop the season leaderboards they will be equipped for push, achieving the highest trial possible. Check their gear and the enchantments on each. Before push is farming in particular xp, different gear and enchantments, will have an experience stat on the gear pieces and usually slayer on helm. Max experience is reached between trials 102 and 103 but most run 105 because it is always a snow map with kara.

Comment

Working...
                X