Advice for min/max ENB silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for min/max ENB silver

Can yiu experts give me some advice what i should modifie? I guess its to much loh, 3 k should be enough. And to much ar for having an integralas. 1.5 k should be enough. And I got way to less vitality. I also take any other advice, still learning about the game. Its my second ANB with mage. Im at trial 137 atm with one hour left. Playing in mobile and notebook with touchscreen which still counts as mobile. The biggest problem are the controls. FB is unbelivebla hard to pull of on mobile without dieing... I need to change my main class again after this I guess.

When I started out a couple weeks ago there was the last gold ANB right at that time, which I did with BH. I had no idea what im doing at that time and have not invested gems. Cant count that one.
    Attached Files

To survive higher Trial mob swarms while casting frost beam, start at the opposite end of the map from the horde, cast frost nova to keep them from rushing you, cast the vortex ability provided to you by the healer companion, and then let your beam fly. The initial nova doubles the beam damage as well, and you get a nice thermal shock on any survivors by casting Nova again once it's off timer.

Comment

ill keep the rotation in mind, didnt know about the double dmg from beam only that you do 3x dmg on frozen targets with frostbold

Comment

• DethStrike
        DethStrike commented
        Editing a comment
        Always Nova before Beam followed by Nova, whether it's a Boss, or a pack of mobs you're done dragging across the map. Your stats look good to me! Also in regard to pulling mob groups and not dying, I may have a simple strategy I use when I'm feeling fragile, and trying not to lose my elemental damage buffs. If you already do this, then nm.

If getting dead is what you're up to, try to engage the enemies as you pull them with you, along the wall of one side of the area you're running through. You can hug the wall as you go and pass obstacles more easily than the AI and they will get slowed in the process. Alternate blasting your main attack with Frostbolt, on fast or Elite Enemies, especially Liches and Archers, blast groups with lightening to maintain your speed/dam buff, and use your normal cycle of Nova, Immolate, Nova Immolate. Repeat until you reach a rock or obstacle in the way, and run around it as you make an elongated half circle to the opposite wall. Now begin to pull across this wall as before, but going in the opposite direction. Possibly the last enemies, forming the Tail of the group you were pulling, folds in toward you, as you run back along the adjacent wall but in reverse direction. Give em a Nova, just before you smash into them so you can shoot by unharmed. This is an easy tactic to limit the chances you run into an ambush type scenario, keeping a rectangular cyclical patern with elongated ends. When you deem you have enough enemies, based upon the number of groups you can survive, It's Nova, Vortex, Beam, Nova Time. I only run this tactic when I'm getting overwhelmed, getting repeatedly RIPped, or when I want to avoid death at all costs when the boss is about to appear. Nothing worse than losing all your buffs before a nasty foe.

You can use this method to stall for your Chili Pepper Power trinket, just using your Nova and Immolate to pull them along, without risking your Beam being on cool down. Hopefully the Frost Nova Northern Wind timer lines up as well, but if not the Power proc is what you're focused on. The moment you see it, pop your nova at the front of the mob, and then Beam, followed by a Vortex centered on the last 1/3 of the Frost Beam. This should summon the boss, who has a better than not chance of falling into your Frosty Vortex pocket of doom (the less space there is in the nearbye area, the greater likelihood) If you want a slower by more surefire method to sync the Nova, Beam and Power Proc perfectly, you must carefully edge to the end of the exp progress bar, and then stop any Shatter triggers. Utilize Lightening to maintain your buffs and Immolate to impede and burn a small group enemies. When you see the proc, use Nova to thermal shock the last mobs, summoning the boss. Now you'll have a few seconds to link Northern Wind "counts as frozen" modifier for Beam with the Power Proc. Keep in mind you risk losing your elemental damage buffs, if you take too long waiting for the Power Proc. To be truly optimal, I would try and wait about 15 Seconds following the last Power Proc to initiate your pre boss ritual. if possible, so you can keep your elemental buffs alive up until the Boss arrives. It all just takes practice to get the timing.

It's no guarantee they play along though and instead just summon behind you, but you can improve the odds in your favor. One way to increase the odds, is to Nova, and then start your beam after duckling into a cubby hole or crevasse, so long as your back is against something solid. Now you want to assure you have a wide enough area to shoot out at a reasonable angle (so the beam doesn't just drill a wall), but narrow enough to limit the summoning area that the boss will appear. The better you get at identifying promising recesses in the terrain for setting up your opening shot, the better the odds the boss will funnel into your Beam's path.

Now I'm no expert Mage, but these simple tactics have helped me nonetheless in getting further every ANB. It may seem not optimal to waste your precious time waiting for procs to line up perfectly, but when facing a truly brutal Boss that has your number, taking the time and steps to start the fight with every multiplier possible, can allow you a big enough cushion to finish off their remaining health bar, even if under duress and frequently dying.
        Last edited by DethStrike; 02-07-2021, 05:01 AM.

Thank you for taking the time ill need to practice to pay way more attention to the buffs. Lots of good tips and stuff to practice, thank you

Comment

You're quite welcome, and will develop your own unique methods soon enough. Also it helps me to write advice for newer players on any Eternium subject, as it may strengthen an idea or contradict something I had taken for granted. Or it might lead to me coming up with something entirely new in the process of organizing my thoughts at the keyboard.

Take it all with a grain of salt as well, as there are infinitely more knowledgeable mage players out there. What I wrote is all true and intended to help, but some of the true masters of this game have likely much more valuable info to give you! I have a lot of knowledge on each class, as well the various strategies, math and game systems, for a guy only playing for 4 or so months.... But I'm really just a medium skilled Bounty Hunter with good organization, ludicrous notetaking, and a propensity to want to help, as I was helped when I joined the forum.

Comment

don´t play your self down, your awsome adviser!

Ok, all works just fine other than my toon killing him self by rushing through hords of enemies between nova and vortex or vortex and frostbeem. That makes up like 80-90% of the deaths. It really makes me sad failing constantly on this autoattack the enemy in the very back loosing control of the toon. This feature should make life easier not being the cause of resignation...
          Last edited by Danielius; 02-07-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

too much AR
            reforge some to Power since you already have more than enough haste
            or to vit or armor

1500 AR is more than enough
            Guide :

Comment

thx kurtcabage, how much vit is recomanded to go TL140-145?

Comment

• kurtcabage
                kurtcabage commented
                Editing a comment
                250k is ok up to 150+
                armor aim for 85% +
            Working...
            X