I'M so confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M so confused

I've been reading the tutorials and am I right that they are saying that ANB event hero can actually get to TL's in the 100's? How is that possible?
    Also, I'm not sure what some of the icons are, one looks like a yin and yang with red and blue. One is a square icon that looks like it's snowing. Another square icon has red background with what looks like arc lightning, when it shows up damage happens big time.

XP and other thngs are boosted, you get boxes to instantly craft gear and juwelery on the way. And lots of things like ability slots are super cheap. Crafting in general take 1/10 of resources of the cost in normal game. Check the forum for detailed information:

Many new players in Discord ask, "What is ANB ?" This is a simple explanation to give you (new player ;)) a clue about ANB For a full explanation about ANB, see Nhat guide located here : https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/eternium/guides-and-walkthroughs/135780

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thank you. Great info. Only one I didn't understand, it was called negative effects, I think it said attack something decreased by 40%. But when it shows up the boss usually dies very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
          I've been reading the tutorials and am I right that they are saying that ANB event hero can actually get to TL's in the 100's? How is that possible?
          like what i suggested you before, join the discord server and you will get a nice clue and guide there
          and yes some of our mage can even go to TL150+ on ANB event hero

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
          Also, I'm not sure what some of the icons are, one looks like a yin and yang with red and blue. One is a square icon that looks like it's snowing. Another square icon has red background with what looks like arc lightning, when it shows up damage happens big time.
          and it's a buff and also negative effect,
          it comes from our gear or skill buff and elite or boss effect
          Guide :

Comment

Working...
          X