Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veneficus
    replied
    I have just under 2 hours left. I'm at C550 and T90. I'm working on 8 for all of my abilities (one slot). I have 1.5 Mil gold and 2x 200% EG boosters. I need books and crafting resources (especially shadow).

Should I just level my abilities naturally for a few days and then just push for 110? Maybe spend about 15 minutes farming Dark Citadel to get another ~2 Mil gold?

p.s. I made another mistake. I made some blue rare ELR and GMC experiences pieces. I was getting destroyed trying to use them to farm T70+.

Leave a comment:

• Veneficus
    replied
    Oh nice! I finally made a cheap EG set with pink loot and green crafted, including GMC and 2x ELR. I can't wait to get a robe recipe!

I don't have a fire lily yet. I only have 35 glory at the moment.
    Last edited by Veneficus; 03-08-2021, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    Wasting one ephemeral box on the wrong item/stat is the norm

I assume you don't have the fire lily recipe yet? If a lily drops, it will help for xp, gold farming and push, so look out for it : )

For gold farming definitely use a GMC set - I use a green set with EG usually. If you use both immolate and DfA (for the extra Shatter), an ELR robe helps (makes northern wind last longer).

• Stusmith50
    commented on Guest's reply
    Last bronze TL 100 in 5:35 was #1000

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    That is the way to learn. And reading on forumaswell Butthe best forhuman isto test by ourself

• Veneficus
    replied
    I did my first legendary weapons last night (GMC set). They were both level 71, but the spellbook came out really nice. Worst case, I'll use it for a final push. I realized that I haven't hit mastery level 50 in crafting yet, so I spent some time pushing to 35 on my main this morning.

My early mistake was playing too much before raising my attacks, abilities, and passives to a decent level. The other one was wasting an ephemeral box on the wrong weapon (changed items and didn't realize it reset).

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    Its the space between tin and man

• Turgeon
    Oooops. Didnt saw it did not work Tin Man

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
    Should I make an epic extra gold suit with a mix of recipes and regular pieces next? Or should I start making legendary items (at least for my recipes)?
    You should be able to throw together enough gold farming gear from drops to avoid having to craft any XG gear. You might want to craft XG jewelry to use just for gold farming runs.

Your priority for crafting Legendary gear should be weapons first. I am currently testing to see how far I can push a hero using only the 6 piece Epic gear rewards. My first set gear armor is mostly just Rares. Depending on your hero class, you can get a lot out of the set bonuses even if using a Rare set and gradually upgrading to Epic once the boxes drop.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    At trial 90 im sure you wont get in top 25. Maybe top1000 dunno. @tinman. Could answer you since he have the sheet of the last and record somewhere im sure
    Keep your hour for final push on the last day of the event till there. Just cook your skill to boost your synergies!

Guest replied
    I still have one hour left. but I'm up to 90 trials. sorry. I will not have time to finish until 130. but for a new player very well. I only play this game for a month
    I do not know if I will receive any medals in the top 25?
    Last edited by ; 03-07-2021, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    replied
    For gold you can do a blue one with gold on every piece and a mix of haste and power for the second stat

Leave a comment:

• Veneficus
    started a topic ANB Gear Question

ANB Gear Question

This is my first ANB. I made a couple of mistakes, but I think I'm rolling pretty well now.

I have 6.5 hours left. I'm at C289 and Trial 70. I'm currently running Trial 55 around 2 minutes for experience.

Should I make an epic extra gold suit with a mix of recipes and regular pieces next? Or should I start making legendary items (at least for my recipes)?
Working...
X