Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtcabage
    commented on Guest's reply
    wanna know a little boosters to get top rank ?
    join discord channel, a lot of pro mage there will give you bunch of nice advice

• Turgeon
    Yes good luck to you 8m sure you ,can do it everyone can do it!

• Ozymandius
    It takes some time to master the finer points of the game, but you are in the right place. There is a lot that can be learned from forum posts. Good Luck!

• mahara
    commented on 's reply
    last few months definitely. never before was eternium in such a bad state

• bojck
    check the discord link above. As the others said, with good game knowledge and experience you can do really well without spending any money. So just enjoy the game and get better - you can reach 150s and even 160 without paying a single dollar

• kurtcabage
    good luck

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    Much more enjoyable/engaging after a few of whatever you may prefer.?

• mahara
    commented on 's reply
    high? hell no. drunken? yeah most of the time

Guest replied
    I hope one day to be in the top rankings. I like this game. and I play several hours a day.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    Never put any money in the game and im doing well. What you needed most is the knowledge. After the skill then if you put money its simply faster

• Ozymandius
    replied
    +1 to papa jim on the importance of skill and strategy. There are a lot of skills that take a while to master. Even learning which order to proc abilities for the most damage can make a huge difference. Sometimes the best attack doesn't even seem to make sense. For example, my Demolitionist BH does much better in trials using a chaotic random attack spraying everything with Sticky Bombs while running though the map compared to systematically rounding up and trapping mobs a few at a time and hitting them with everything til they blow up.

Also, you have to master timing your most deadly abilities to take advantage of when a Talisman bonus is active. My Fire Lily Warrior seems unstoppable for the few seconds when the Talisman of Power is active, even the boss fight is over in seconds.

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    replied
    Spending money is not necessary, you will see teams who spend very high on the lbs ( names with china and kor) but also those who are skill players and always do well, hegemony,lodwig,romme,arin,bo,100licad,umbradei- just to name a few of the better. Skill is most important, don't believe? Ask mahara who uses rares and epics and is always high on the boards.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    we who do not pay money. it is very difficult for a good ranking. I have a hero 1850 level. but all the equipment.is up to 72 level legend.very difficult even with it to pass the test 106 level.lol. despair ..
    it is difficult to achieve very good stats. I'm sure ear in the first place. pay enough $

Leave a comment:

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    This can take days to answer, better talk about it in Discord:

Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

• Veneficus
    replied
    It looks like the top mage in the arena is using the following:

Weapons - Power, Vitality, Haste, Ability Rate
    Rings and Necklace - Armor, Power, Vitality, Ability Rate
    Pants and Boots - Movement Speed, Power, Vitality, Dodge Rating
    Belt, Bracer, Cape, Trinkets - Frost Damage, Power, Vitality, Dodge Rating

They also have mostly Vitality gems and a couple of Armor gems.

Is that a good setup for push gear?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X