ANB Gear Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gear Question

This is my first ANB. I made a couple of mistakes, but I think I'm rolling pretty well now.

I have 6.5 hours left. I'm at C289 and Trial 70. I'm currently running Trial 55 around 2 minutes for experience.

Should I make an epic extra gold suit with a mix of recipes and regular pieces next? Or should I start making legendary items (at least for my recipes)?

For gold you can do a blue one with gold on every piece and a mix of haste and power for the second stat

Comment

I still have one hour left. but I'm up to 90 trials. sorry. I will not have time to finish until 130. but for a new player very well. I only play this game for a month
      I do not know if I will receive any medals in the top 25?
      Last edited by ; 03-07-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooops. Didnt saw it did not work Tin Man

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Its the space between tin and man

• Stusmith50
        Stusmith50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Last bronze TL 100 in 5:35 was #1000

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
      Should I make an epic extra gold suit with a mix of recipes and regular pieces next? Or should I start making legendary items (at least for my recipes)?
      You should be able to throw together enough gold farming gear from drops to avoid having to craft any XG gear. You might want to craft XG jewelry to use just for gold farming runs.

Your priority for crafting Legendary gear should be weapons first. I am currently testing to see how far I can push a hero using only the 6 piece Epic gear rewards. My first set gear armor is mostly just Rares. Depending on your hero class, you can get a lot out of the set bonuses even if using a Rare set and gradually upgrading to Epic once the boxes drop.

Good luck!

Comment

I did my first legendary weapons last night (GMC set). They were both level 71, but the spellbook came out really nice. Worst case, I'll use it for a final push. I realized that I haven't hit mastery level 50 in crafting yet, so I spent some time pushing to 35 on my main this morning.

My early mistake was playing too much before raising my attacks, abilities, and passives to a decent level. The other one was wasting an ephemeral box on the wrong weapon (changed items and didn't realize it reset).

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          That is the way to learn. And reading on forumaswell Butthe best forhuman isto test by ourself

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Wasting one ephemeral box on the wrong item/stat is the norm

I assume you don't have the fire lily recipe yet? If a lily drops, it will help for xp, gold farming and push, so look out for it : )

For gold farming definitely use a GMC set - I use a green set with EG usually. If you use both immolate and DfA (for the extra Shatter), an ELR robe helps (makes northern wind last longer).

Oh nice! I finally made a cheap EG set with pink loot and green crafted, including GMC and 2x ELR. I can't wait to get a robe recipe!

I don't have a fire lily yet. I only have 35 glory at the moment.
        Last edited by Veneficus; 03-08-2021, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I have just under 2 hours left. I'm at C550 and T90. I'm working on 8 for all of my abilities (one slot). I have 1.5 Mil gold and 2x 200% EG boosters. I need books and crafting resources (especially shadow).

Should I just level my abilities naturally for a few days and then just push for 110? Maybe spend about 15 minutes farming Dark Citadel to get another ~2 Mil gold?

p.s. I made another mistake. I made some blue rare ELR and GMC experiences pieces. I was getting destroyed trying to use them to farm T70+.

Comment

It looks like the top mage in the arena is using the following:

Weapons - Power, Vitality, Haste, Ability Rate
            Rings and Necklace - Armor, Power, Vitality, Ability Rate
            Pants and Boots - Movement Speed, Power, Vitality, Dodge Rating
            Belt, Bracer, Cape, Trinkets - Frost Damage, Power, Vitality, Dodge Rating

They also have mostly Vitality gems and a couple of Armor gems.

Is that a good setup for push gear?

Comment

we who do not pay money. it is very difficult for a good ranking. I have a hero 1850 level. but all the equipment.is up to 72 level legend.very difficult even with it to pass the test 106 level.lol. despair ..
            it is difficult to achieve very good stats. I'm sure ear in the first place. pay enough $

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Never put any money in the game and im doing well. What you needed most is the knowledge. After the skill then if you put money its simply faster

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              check the discord link above. As the others said, with good game knowledge and experience you can do really well without spending any money. So just enjoy the game and get better - you can reach 150s and even 160 without paying a single dollar

Spending money is not necessary, you will see teams who spend very high on the lbs ( names with china and kor) but also those who are skill players and always do well, hegemony,lodwig,romme,arin,bo,100licad,umbradei- just to name a few of the better. Skill is most important, don't believe? Ask mahara who uses rares and epics and is always high on the boards.

Comment

• mahara
              mahara commented
              Editing a comment
              high? hell no. drunken? yeah most of the time

• papa jim
              papa jim commented
              Editing a comment
              Much more enjoyable/engaging after a few of whatever you may prefer.?

• mahara
              mahara commented
              Editing a comment
              last few months definitely. never before was eternium in such a bad state

+1 to papa jim on the importance of skill and strategy. There are a lot of skills that take a while to master. Even learning which order to proc abilities for the most damage can make a huge difference. Sometimes the best attack doesn't even seem to make sense. For example, my Demolitionist BH does much better in trials using a chaotic random attack spraying everything with Sticky Bombs while running though the map compared to systematically rounding up and trapping mobs a few at a time and hitting them with everything til they blow up.

Also, you have to master timing your most deadly abilities to take advantage of when a Talisman bonus is active. My Fire Lily Warrior seems unstoppable for the few seconds when the Talisman of Power is active, even the boss fight is over in seconds.

Comment

I hope one day to be in the top rankings. I like this game. and I play several hours a day.

Comment

• Ozymandius
                Ozymandius commented
                Editing a comment
                It takes some time to master the finer points of the game, but you are in the right place. There is a lot that can be learned from forum posts. Good Luck!

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes good luck to you 8m sure you ,can do it everyone can do it!

• kurtcabage
                kurtcabage commented
                Editing a comment
                wanna know a little boosters to get top rank ?
                join discord channel, a lot of pro mage there will give you bunch of nice advice
            Working...
            X