ANB questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB questions

Hey guys, I'n having trouble get passed trial 101, currently I am using ELM + GMC ell epic with power + crit rating + crit damage, bracer or mastery, fireslash belt, vial of spirit and tail of wind. All maxed out jewelry, same stats. I have enchanted most items, and also have exotic slayer. In order using frost bolt (lvl 10) -> frost nova (lvl 9) -> immolate (lvl 8) -> DFA (lvl 10). Passives are vitality (lvl 10), haste (lvl 10), footbed (lvl 9).

I was able to get trial lvl 100 done in 5:45, not fast enough to unlock higher trials, and I failed at lvl 101. I have 1 hr of play left, any suggestions?

The simplest move is to start crafting Legendary gear to replace the Epic pieces that you are still using, starting with your level 70 pieces. You are giving up an additional stat for each Epic piece that you have. The extra stats should allow you to push past TL100. Also, you don't mention abilities used, but some abilities get a big boost from pushing them up to level 10.

Comment

you will need arc lightning to be your 1st attack (it will give you attack speed buff and damage debuff at lvl10)
      then you will need to change your DfA to Frost Beam
      then passive should be power infusion and not fleetfoot

nice suggestion here :
      join discord and we will guide you more detail there
      https://discord.gg/eternium
      Guide :

Comment

can we delete our hero after it expires? do we have to wait for the results and the rewards?

Comment

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Need to wait for end event button. If no spare slots the toon is deleted and rewards mailed to main.

You can push the "end event" button now. I did it last night for my anb toon. Anything in your stash and inventory except ephemerals will appear in your main account almost immediately. Just remember to sell off your event items (not your celestial ones though) first. Medals will come later.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          yes I know that. I am asking for permanent deletion

Farming some exp to give you more CL help a lot too. I saw your not 500 alrdy you should have do exp phase bfre push. It help a lot.

Comment

Kurt,

I've considered/tried your suggestions in the past. The main issue I have while using arc lighting as my primary attack is that I only play on mobile and find it very difficult to consistently use the secondary attack. As for power infusion over footbed, I agree power infusion has a lot more to offer, but I rarely see it being called, IS there is a limit on how many abilities can be called at the same time? when I have tried decreasing the amount enabled with a 'chance of' attack option would power infusion be called more consistently?
          Last edited by Rdudez; 04-22-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

To be sure, a secondary attack is cumbersome on mobile, but the buff of the arc lightning 10 is still much too powerful to give up.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              You can use Charm of Qol or Versatile Belt to keep the arc lightening buff up without ever having to manually trigger it.

I've ended the last ANB event and have a bare hero in my hero list. If I delete it, will it affect the results of the event? I'm guessing no but who knows with the bugs in this game.

Comment

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              It won't affect the results, but why would you want to delete it? Unless you have a gem runner already and won't have time to 5* story on this toon before the end of the next ANB, this toon can earn you a few more gems before you spend another 50 to delete.

• Peter Clough
              Peter Clough commented
              Editing a comment
              Stusmith50 I currently have a level 70 maxed mage and 4 level 70 warriors, my event warrior has crafted a level 77 item the other three haven't. So I want to zap it

I have completed the first map. basically I ask after the end of the nba. and logically you do not have to hold all the characters at once.
            I only play with warriors. whenever I think no third party is required

Comment

Working...
            X