Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFA vs frost beam on mobile

Hi,

I know that using frost beam seems to be the go to for maximum damage, but I am having a difficult time controlling it. Many times when trying to shoot at a group in a trial the beam will go in the opposite direction and hit nothing, or when trying to hit a boss will do no damage at all. These are consistent results for me with beam, so I have been using DFA. I have also read in some posts that beam is more difficult to control in mobile play, which is the only way I access the game. I Would really appreciate feedback on this issue, as I would like to use beam correctly/efficiently.

Thanks

just make sure you draw the ability sign where the enemy is,so the beam is controlled in that direction

and casting vortex before using beam will help you a lot

Originally posted by Rdudez View Post
    or when trying to hit a boss will do no damage at all
    Thanks
    and this will depend on your gear as well, are you running a critical build or firelily build ?

if critical how much % of your CD and how much CR ? and are you using Talisman of Storm to boost the CD ?
    if fire lily, are you using talisman of power to boost your damage ?

and are you using enchantment as well ? osmosis on helm and slayer on staff will help a lot....

then if you use all that i've list above, time to practice your timing,
    aligning your beam with either power infusion or ToS or ToP or slayer will give you more damage

and don't forget the one other source of your damage, which is "Thermal Shock" and which also affected by the item and enchantment i said above

or try to watch my mobile mage video to give you a clue :
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...vel-trials-150
    Guide :

Comment

Working...
    X