ELR XP Farming Build Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELR XP Farming Build Recommendations

I did read the ELR Guide (Part 4 - XP), so no need to tell me to RTFM.

I was hoping to do a bit of XP farming during War Supplies (since I have amassed a number of XP boosters - seemed like a decent time to make an XP build)

I have ~500 MoT - should (hopefully) be enough to build.

I have unlocked FF sash, VotWS and ToS trinkets

Currently, I have 160 Glory (w/ 25 remaining to obtain from Season and 25 from WS - yielding 210 - enough to unlock both Fire Lily and BoM)

I am currently at ~1600CL.

I will be farming on a PC (so Beam seems likely a decent option)

So ... I am hoping to get some specific recommendations here (it seems like a Fire Lily / Beam build is likely my best option?), but was hoping to get specific attribute recommendations (and what pieces - including jewelry) and recommended level(s) to farm (105 maybe?)

Thanks in advance to anyone so kind to give this a perusal and any thoughts.

... KTB

Teebs, a Full ELR and GMC weapon set are a given.

Put XP on everything, make XP jewelry, if you're using Fire Lily, then use ToPower as other trinket, FF Sash, BoM with Frost Damage, XP, P, (H, V, LoH, AR as 4th) and Frost Beam damage as bonus. In addition to putting XP on everything put Power on everything as well, and put Frost Damage on everything that you can. Use H, V, LoH and AR for other stats. You'll need to experiment to find right combo for you.

You'll want to use Frost Beam (obviously), Frost Nova, Immolate, and either Celerity or Fleet Footed. Other popular passives include Endurance, Power Infusion, and Glass Cannon.

Also, remember to go to your Champion points and redistribute all the Offense points to just Haste and/or Power. They are wasted on CR or CD with Lily build.

Now that I've put this out there all the real mages can come and correct it as needed.

Comment

I don't have the ToP unlocked ... I do have a dropped one though which I can play around with

Comment

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Forgot to add, max XP yield occurs somewhere between TL100-105. Many farm XP at 105 since it's always a snow field and eay to see everything. Also you can use VotWS instead of ToP. It's just not quite as effective at higher trials, but still useful if you don't want to unlock ToP at moment.
        Last edited by RockDoc; 06-18-2021, 07:49 PM.

I agree with everything RockDoc posted. I would just add that ms on pants/boots is a must and fleetfooted is basically a must for doing the fastest runs possible. I would also add that dfa with lily and ToP is another viable option which can be a lot faster than beam on certain trials, but it mostly shines at slightly lower trials than beam. With good enough gear it can be used to clear trials 100 in under 45 seconds, but it takes a lot of time and energy to craft good enough gear to pull that off. In your situation beam is probably the better option if you're aiming to run trials 100-105, and with enough practice you can clear them in under 60 seconds with beam.

Comment

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops, forgot about MS. Yes indeed on both pants and boots. Thank you Splendor. I knew I was forgetting something.

I need help severely, the problem is I am crashing after entering lvl 55 underworld not sure why can anyone assist me, or lead me in the right direction?

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure but probably a memory problem you need more

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe because of your device's memory. Low RAM is the reason on most players that has a problem in playing the last map.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        ^Definitely this^
        You need to play on a device with more than 1MB RAM.
    Working...
    X