Legacy cape comparison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legacy cape comparison?

I'm having fun in the ANB. I do have trouble getting Oracles so I figure I can make 1 Legacy cape. I can't decide which one to make. I was lucky enough to get a lvl 69 epic Cloak of Mystic Deflection. It has CR on it. Since I'm using Fire Lily at 72 that's not much help. (Reforging didn't help either) It wasn't a very good test of the new cloak.

Judging by the leader board the top mages seem to be split between the CoMD with 3 Reflectrix in their jewelry and the Cape of Ancestral Spirits with 3 Mightanium in addition to the 3 Reflectrix. Has anyone tested both options to make a comparison?

I believe we're on the verge of blurring the lines regarding what are the so-called "best" metas, especially in light of the game's introduction of a wide varity of Spiritstones -- and on top of that, new gear and gear enhancements that complicates life even more! And with these many new items comes a multiplicative of variations and a lot to digest without gagging.

That said, I for one haven't got or tried all the new Spiritstones, gear, and recipes as yet to test, but I certainly would start with the current metas you mentioned, and then at a minimum experiment with them in Act 1.8 Training Grounds before putting them to work in the battlefield.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Working...
    X