Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keaven
    replied
    A few hours ago it was Eternium.

Now it's Eternium Beta.

I also dable in Hearthstone and Lichess currently.

Leave a comment:

• Ttron
    replied
    I have been playing WoW 2 for the past 3 years. Adore this game in terms of its gameplay, graphics and strong community. It is ok for me to spend about 100$ a month on gold for the game. Btw highly recommend this store https://overgear.com/games/wow/gold Have dealt with them many times, no complaints.
    Last edited by Ttron; 05-15-2020, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• prima pondaaga
    replied
    Playing dota2 for almost 5 years. Just play for fun with my family and friends, not have high expectation for reaching high mmr, since it really competitive from archon to divine rank .

Leave a comment:

• GunaryClamDip
    replied
    Playing D3 preparing for season 19, so only doing dailies till next ANB .

Leave a comment:

• Jeverzon
    replied
    Since the subject game of the site decided to change the rules at the beginning of the season I've been playing "The Dark Book" more. At least I can use a controller and with the latest updates adding levels instead of buffing the monsters and nerfing the players like this one did it's pure relaxation!

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    commented on 's reply
    "...legitimate market research." Just don't come away from that wearing glitter... :-)

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Was just yesterday wondering where you had been. Hopefully you had a good rest. Just know that your presence was missed.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Unlike most, I typically focus on one game at a time. Buy it, play it through, poke at MP for a bit (if it has it), sell it back (if it's a PS4 title). Rinse and repeat. If I know I'm really going to like a game, I'll buy it for PC (I have a pretty serious gaming rig). I tend to go for open world games with good SP content. I'm currently working on Days Gone, which is a decent title if you like the post-apocalyptic, zombie, open-world genre. Aside from that, I "check out" various titles for legitimate market research.

Leave a comment:

• HydrolicPredator
    replied
    As I'm finally picking up a PS4 I'll be about to play some stellar titles like Bloodborne and The Witcher 3. I'm done with all my PS3 back catalog. Bloodborne is the game I'm looking forward to the most as I'm a huge From Software fan. Dark Souls is my second favourite game of all time, Skyrim being the first, Which I can play in glorious 60FPS and not whatever the PS3 version ran at 20ish I think. I can also continue my Destiny thing. Around 6000 hours of Destiny 1 and I can do it all over again on Destiny 2. Picked up the 3DS as well so I'll be playing through Pokemon X and Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Along with The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora Mask remakes.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    1. Eternium 2-3 hrs. per day
    2. Battle Academy 2 "Eastern Front" (Turned-based Strategy) 1 hr. per day
    3. Pigs in Space (No not really!)

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    hi

oo dear

nearly a month rest

busy with worldly matters

now just join to start playin again (renew the extend 100/gems a day)..hihi

a lot of catch up to do

first thing to do... start reading forum I guess

Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-05-2019, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• polpan
    replied
    1. Eternium
    2. Clash of Clan <-- i know, i know, still playing it.... maxed TH12 already..got bored, no new updates yet

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Currently playing Final Fantasy IX on Andriod.

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 on laptop.

Also play the totally horrendous Dungeon Keeper on Android, stopped giving that game money over 3 years ago, still 5 years deep into that though. Want to really delete it.

Eternium, of course, most amount of money I have ever spent on a game / app / anything digital.

Lastly, I play Chess.

God I sound boring, might take myself outside and give myself a good talking to, maybe even write myself a strongly worded letter.

Leave a comment:

• Jeverzon
    replied
    Out of shear boredom I went through the entire Disciples franchise in all of 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Pond
    replied
    After Eternium, Titan Quest and every couple of years I go back through Galaxy on Fire HD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X