Crafting not counting in Season XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting not counting in Season XP

I crafted a bunch of legendary BOMs. It didn't count for season XP.

Which milestone are you trying to complete? Looking at your game data, I see that you've 1) already collected all of the season rewards (so you don't need any more season XP) and 2) already received the XP for crafting 5 legendary unique items.

Comment

The 5 legendary unique items still shows no progress in my game.

Comment

Comment

Need to start off by saying that the descriptions for the crafting Season XP Milestone Rewards are terribly written. The "Craft 10 items" and "Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level : 70" milestones do not paint the complete picture of what do and do not qualify for them.

Now, what I see in your image is that you have completed your "Craft 5 unique items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level:70" milestone for the 500 XP reward as Travis indicated and this was likely completed by your Bracer of Mastery crafting unless you also crafted other qualifying items. This milestone requires crafting Unique items but also only Unique items that are also not Set items which means only items under the various "Unique" crafting submenus.

What you do not have completed are:
          • "Craft 10 items" milestone that is completed by crafting any items that does not qualify as a Set or Unique item. This milestone can also be filled by crafting jewelry.
          • "Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level: 70" milestone that is completed by crafting any items that does not qualify as a Set or Unique item. This milestone can also be filled by crafting jewelry.
          • "Craft 5 set items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70" milestone that is completed by crafting only set items that are Legendary and at least level 70. Nothing else counts.

Crafting for the sole purpose of completing any of these milestones is a waste of resources as all the Season XP earned is relatively meaningless. I do not even pay attention to whether or not any of these milestones are filled because just running trial levels or crafting gear generates so much more Season XP.

I strongly suspect that your crafted Bracers of Mastery generated all the available Season XP that was available that they qualified for. Just crafting a single level 71 Legendary Bracer of Mastery is worth 7296 Season XP all by itself separate from any of these milestones XP rewards.

Travis indicated that you have cleared Season Level 20 so any additional Season XP is completely meaningless for you.

Your image itself is testimony that:

Originally posted by Dave in Ky View Post
          The 5 legendary unique items still shows no progress in my game.
          is incorrect as the missing Legendary crafting milestone is for Set items.

Congrats on clearing Season Level 20! Enjoy your rewards.

Comment

Working...
          X