Can't Locate Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Locate Rewards

It shows an icon indicating 19 uncollected seasonal rewards however I can't seem to locate where they're at. It shows the number 19 right under the wings icon on the left hand side of my screen but I've already collected all the rewards possible. Is there something I'm missing?

15 incomplete milestones + the 4 sets of rewards you haven't reached for lvl 18 and 19.

Comment

Ah okay, thanks for digging into this for me. Generally when I see icons like that it's indicating the rewards have been received but not collected.

Comment

I don't mean to bug you but I've since completed and collected both season rewards for level 19 and 20 and it's still reflecting 19 next to my season icon. Could this be a bug?

Ultimately I just want to make sure I'm not missing any rewards that need to be collected.

Comment

Originally posted by Brill View Post
        Ultimately I just want to make sure I'm not missing any rewards that need to be collected.
        Well then, you better get busy! You will have to take your hunter past TL 191+ or your warrior past TL 163+ or your mage past TL 159+ to earn that Champion title reward. That is some stiff competition. Wish you luck.

Besides that Champion title that you can not get until after the season ends along with all the other titles and medals? You need to understand what that number in the season icon represents.

Here is the icon for a hero that has just reached level 10 and has never run a trial level:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	215613

Not to be a Talking Head but you must ask yourself what that "30" truly represents. I will give you a hint. That "30" has absolutely nothing to do with season level rewards!

Now, I know what you are thinking:

Click image for larger version  Name:	say-what-dog.gif Views:	0 Size:	457.4 KB ID:	215614

I know. I know. I know. Is really quite the shocker!

So, what does the "30" represent then?

First, there are the twelve Season XP Rewards for doing various things:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.4 KB ID:	215615

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 04.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.2 KB ID:	215616

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 05.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	215617

These are a complete waste of time if you are already Season Level 20 has you can not earn any more Season XP that matters. You are topped out.

Further, specifically doing any of these milestones only for the milestone reward is a waste of time, effort and possibly resources as there are much faster ways to earn Season XP than the maximum 1000 Season XP that you get from any of these.

So, that is twelve of the "30". From where do the other eighteen come?

Click image for larger version  Name:	tony-stark-eyeglass.gif Views:	0 Size:	314.0 KB ID:	215618

The other eighteen are, let us call them, the Season Milestone Rewards!

Those eighteen rewards are:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	215619

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 06.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.1 KB ID:	215620

Click image for larger version  Name:	Season Rewards - 07.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.1 KB ID:	215621

Now, keep in mind that eleven of these Season Milestone Rewards can not be received until after the season ends and they have finalized the season leaderboards and issued the medals and titles. Now is the time for a ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	fun-fact-the-black-mastadonte.gif Views:	0 Size:	312.2 KB ID:	215622

The Season Milestone Rewards that are received during the season? Well, they are issued to the in-game Mail as soon as the milestone is completed. This means that the milestones can be completed and the rewards received by A New Beginning event (ANB) heroes!

Click image for larger version  Name:	shake-my.gif Views:	0 Size:	273.8 KB ID:	215623

It's true! It's true!

The issue is that collecting all these Season Milestone Rewards with your ANB hero takes some effort. Why you ask?

Well, the Season Milestone Rewards are issued immediately when any hero that has completed them goes active. Huh?

Even if you have not yet run any trials during the current season but your active hero has completed Trial Level (TL) 60 in the past? You will immediately receive the Season Milestone Rewards for completing TL 20 and TL 40 as soon as that hero goes active after the season as started! There ain't no way around it as far as I know.

You can, however, get tricky!

The current season is ending? Start a new hero and never have that hero run any trials over TL 19. You will want to unlock all five Daily Quests with this hero. I know what you are thinking. Why?

The answer is quite simple. You will only log in with this new hero that has never beaten a trial over TL 19 after the current season ends and until after you clear all the desired TL Season Milestone Rewards with your ANB hero after the new season starts!

Whew! That takes a lot of planning and effort! Well, that is the price you pay if you want a couple of worthwhile free greater boosters during your ANB.

BONUS FACT!

You want to fill that gem bank for the next season quickly, unless they fix the quirk? When the current season ends and they bank payouts are immediately issued? Do not claim the payouts from the in-game Mail until after the next season starts and after you have purchased a Season Pass if you are going to purchase one and your current payout is over 1000 gems.

Now, there is no guarantee that this will work. They could fix that quirk anytime. Also, at least one player had the bank not fill but I have literally done this dozens of times. If it does not work?

No harm. No foul. You do not need that gold and gems until the next season starts anyway. Unless! There is an ANB that starts between seasons! Yes, it can happen.

So, does that answer your question about why you still show "19" in your season icon?

Now, go work on receiving that Champion title. That one is going to take a lot of effort!

Disclaimer:

All the complete and utter nonsense brought to you solely for my own amusement. No seriousness was implied or intended. Use at your own risk. The author is not liable for any excessive shaking of one's head, slapping of one's forehead, boredom, anger or any other similar reactions.
        Last edited by Tin Man; 01-01-2023, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Tin Man, this is awesome!! Thank you for taking the time to explain all this.

I'm new to the game but far from new to the genre. I'm advancing at a rapid pace and really enjoying what the game has to offer.

I sincerely appreciate you explaining all this in such detail, this helps me out a great deal!

Comment

Working...
          X