Stuck in the Jungle on ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in the Jungle on ANB

I started playing 3 or 4 years ago and then quit for a while and now I'm back, which means I'm essentially a newbie again. I started this ANB event and got up to the Through the Jungle event. Now I'm stuck. I have killed all the bad guys but when I go back to town and talk to Alarion, it seems my quest is not done yet. It shows a list of tasks in green, which are checked off. But there is one in white that says Survive the ambush. If all the skeletons and monsters are dead, I must have survived, right? I go back to the level and wander around, but I can't figure out what I need to do to complete the quest. Can anybody help?
    DIBU ZUNA CIMI 4845

BTW, my Discord account is screwed up and I can't find Eternium. Would somebody please send me a new invite?
    Thanks
    DIBU ZUNA CIMI 4845

Comment

I have had that happen and my solution was to just event the event and run through that level again. The next time it completed.

Comment

There no longer is an ambush. That is a holdover from before they redesigned Act II.

Just go follow the green arrow to the end of the level and kill the end enemies and exit the level,

That is all it takes to clear that step of the A Dangerous Journey quest.

Comment

I'm stuck again. This time it's the River of Blood. I've been all around the map, but there is a bridge that is blocked by glowing orange bars. There is a cloudy area on the map beyond that but I can't get there. I'm sure that's where I have to go to finish the quest, because I've been in every place else.
        DIBU ZUNA CIMI 4845

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a pathway heading down from that gate. Go down that pathway and kill the gatekeeper at the end of the path.

The gate will open when the gatekeeper is dead.

I exited and went back in and now it tells me - event characters cannot play off line or after event has ended. Now what should I do? I am on line and the event hasn't ended.
        DIBU ZUNA CIMI 4845

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          The Gold #20 A New Beginning (ANB) event is over. You can no longer play a hero for that event.

Assuming that you are not trying to play you ANB here, the game says that for me now and then when I log in. I just ignore it and go about my business. The game just thinks that it is offline sometimes even when it really is not.

I would recommend starting new threads for different questions rather than stacking them.
      Working...
      X