Fire lily and CL points distribution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire lily and CL points distribution.

I am running a bounty hunter maisy and have filled the offence box haste 100/100 critical damage 100/100 and the rest on power. Is this critical damage doing anything or should it all be on power as I know someone on the forum mentioned diminishing returns.

If you are running with a Fire Lily? No matter what the game says, Critical Rating and Critical Damage do absolutely nothing for you.

When you have a Fire Lily equipping, you can no longer trust the reported damage change for any piece of gear that has any Critical Rating and/or Critical Damage on it. They really need to fix the reporting to acknowledge the existence of the Fire Lily but doubt that is even on their longest-range radar.

Haste is the first to load up because you get 4 Haste per Champion Point while you only get 2 Power. Balance out your Haste and Power somewhere else with gemstones or gear stats. Though, when you are running with a Fire Lily, you will hit CL 600 fast enough that worrying about temporary balancing out stats is time better spent just playing.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 02-08-2023, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• ssjwoods
      ssjwoods commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the quick reply, it's been quite interesting seeing how the damage compares in the field as it were so I will change it and play on, thanks again tin man I appreciate the clarity.
Working...
X