Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestial essence

Excuse my poor english.
    I search how to have celestial essence for craft a celestial transform. I have found on this forum that we can have one celestial essence when we "destruct" an item which have a celestial transform.
    Is there other possibilities to obtain celestial essence?
    Thank's in advance for help.

Celestial Essence (CE) can only be obtained by salvaging Celestial gear. Celestial gear can be created using a Celestial Transform (CT). CTs can only be obtained during New Beginning events or by combining 3 CEs.

Comment

From my experience, the easiest way to get a celestial transform is to earn them in ANBs by beating TL90 and TL110. The only other way is to forge a CT using 3 celestial essences and 250,000 gold pieces. However, the only way to get a celestial essence is to salvage a celestial transform or an item that had a CT applied to it. So it means you first have to earn 3 CTs, apply them to gear pieces, then salvage those 3 pieces for one celestial essence apiece, to make one new CT. Not really the most economical solution.

Most players won't salvage a CT piece unless that piece belongs to a gear set that has been nerfed and is no longer that useful (like the older mage Apprentice build). I'm sure if I've made an incorrect statement a more knowledgeable player will correct me! ?
      Last edited by RockDoc; 02-26-2023, 07:31 PM. Reason: Didn't see Travis' reply before my comment. He is much more succinct in his response!

Comment

Thanks for your quick responses. I understood that the cheapest way is to do the ANB and reach levels 90 and 110.
        Thanks again and good game​

Comment

Working...
        X