Summer Season Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Season Warning

Summer Season 2023 has been truncated to 40 days. Be aware that if you purchase the Season Pass then you will need to farm 50 gems per day in addition to the 200 gems from daily quests and the 100 gems/day pack to reach the 10,000 gem matching amount
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

44 Gems* and that's if you want to maximize your return. You could just look at it as getting double whatever you earned as opposed to feeling forced to get 10k Gems.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      :-) that is exactly the point of view I adapt when seeing that I won't make the 10k (....and one feels much better straight away)

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are the extra six gems coming from? Yeah not implying that it's all or nothing, just pointing out what the difference is if players choose to maximize their purchase.

It would be *nice* if there was a way to farm gems again outside simply farming story mode, delete, repeat. I know cheaters were taking advantage of the ad boxes but surely there must be an option that won't adversely affect revenue?

Edit: Oh yeah, the Reward Calendar. Forgot about that. Okay, 42 gems per day
      Last edited by Arawn; 06-29-2023, 12:03 PM.

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be so nice if one could do the dailies with any story-map as in "complete 5 story-maps". Would alleviate the boredom and go nicely hand in hand with 5starring...
Working...
X