New Character Can´t access new missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Character Can´t access new missions

Hi, today i was playing offline for a bit with my character for a A New beggining, and it suddenly counted as if the event had ended. On the beggining interface it says I still have 3 days, but when I login with the character it comes out as event finished. It wont let me beggin a new mission or challenge.
    Name of character Kicha
    I hope you can help me, really close to challenge 90, used a fair amount of gems.

It appears you've used up all your Play Time (6 hours max in Gold ANB). Check your Play Time remaining or the Event Timer while in Hometown; if it's showing 0 time left, that's the issue. You won't be able to play in Story or Trials anymore until ANB is over on Tuesday (ANB extended one day). You can craft gear while in Hometown, but that's about it.

If you still have time on your Event Timer, repost with your Friend Code so Travis | Support Mgr. can assist you with this being a more serious problem.
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-05-2023, 09:27 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      one update, ANB and Season were extended one day due to the outage. Will now end Tuesday.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks papa jim ... I have a few posts to edit.

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      yw, you do a lot keeping folks on the forum updated. I spend most of my time on discord.
Working...
X