Stick of truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick of truth

I have 9 custom rare jewelry boxes now after finishing the anb today. I arranged them in a square... 3x3x3 and all 9 have power as the attribute and all 9 have the stick of truth... ecactly what is the SOT? Ive had them before. Actually it was the last time i had 9 boxes. Anybody help here?

Look this up in the Forum:
    Crafting Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry for New Player

​It is located in the Guides and Walkthrough Post.

Comment

I did look but found nothing regarding the stick of truth

Comment

...huh?

Comment

I can't remember if it was there when i 1st opened the box. I just remember changing the attribute to power and closing the box and when i opened it up again, on the left of the screen it was normal... preset to necklace and the attribute was power. But on the right side of screen was a picture of a glowing white box titled "the stick of truth". The words "scroll for more" were embedded across the picture but wouldnt scroll. There was something else written below that gave the impression it was a weak weapon of some sort, but i cant remember. I used the boxes and neglected to screenshot anything. It was in all 9 boxes i opened. All were preset to power attribute. Was just curious to know if anyone else had encountered this before or had any explanation for it. I'll open the box i get for war supplies and see if it happens again, but the last time i saw them was when i last had saved 9 boxes. I think.

Comment

Working...
        X