Toon freezes during trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toon freezes during trials

When attempting to do "crowd control" during trials my toon will simply freeze in place even if I have a clear escape path. Is there a trick to get it to move or do you just have to take the death and move on? Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks in advance.

Are you playing on PC?
    There is a very old bug that haven't been adress yet (at least not that I'm aware of) while using a mouse. Stll happening to me from time to time.
    Basically it can happen if you hold down both mouse buttons (1 and 2) at the same time while moving.
    There are some workaround but they never worked for me.

Not sure it's related to your particular issue. Maybe someone else can chime in with another explanation.​

I've encountered this at least 3 times playing on Windows: In the middle of a trial my character will suddenly not be able to move. I'll click a spot of open ground... and nothing. It happens very abruptly mid-trial, and once I inevitably have to quit the trial because my character is frozen I'll be able to move around town but

Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 11-11-2023, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Thank you. That is probably what is happening as I am playing on a PC and am still working on my skills and control. (I gave up RPGs back in the 90s when they started needing hand - eye coordination, never my strong suit but found this game this year and am enjoying it )

Comment

Working...
      X