Unusable velocinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusable velocinite

So it looks like I've looted some unusable velocinite? None of my characters can use them. It's weird. Anyone know why?​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2023-12-04 18_16_01 (2).png Views:	0 Size:	284.4 KB ID:	220789 Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2023-12-04 18_13_40 (2).png Views:	0 Size:	270.7 KB ID:	220790 Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2023-12-04 18_15_30 (2).png Views:	0 Size:	287.2 KB ID:	220791
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 12-04-2023, 11:34 PM.

It's weird indeed, more than you know. This bug was supposed to be fixed, but obviously not. It happens when you stash the stones and exit the game. This issue was reported here

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thanks. I am aware of that but right now I can't even fuse them to get a higher tier spiritstone. I don't even have the option.

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      Grand_Wazoo Damn... I guess you'll have to sell them nonetheless, then...

WarriorSeven I thought it was fixed, until I saw this thread. You mean it's another bug?

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Not aware of any "new" bug. I can fuse what's in my inventory with no issues and apply them to jewelry (only) of my choice, on either my ANB hero or on my Main.

Perhaps Travis | Support Mgr. can poke his head in here to assist before you start selling your lot?

This bug was originally fixed outside of events. Until the next update, the hotfix is just a script that runs on startup. Before today, the script only targeted your shared stash, but event heroes have their own stash, so the script was modified this morning.

You can fix the broken stones by placing them in the stash, then completely closing and relaunching the game. If your event hero has unusable stones, make sure your event hero is the active hero when you close the game.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      These stones were in my regular shared stash. I haven't played ANB in a while.Thanks Travis.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Travis!

I ran into this problem as well, before they applied the fix, but not since. The problem arose for me when I had them in my stash, and persisted when I simply moved the gem or stack of them from my stash to my inventory. Even when I got a new drop, when I added it to the stack in my stash, it also became unusable just like the rest. But what I found worked for me was, when I had one drop and had it in my inventory, I added all of the like (i.e. radiant, trillion, brilliant) ones from my stash to the usable one(s) in my inventory, they all became usable and I could fuse them into the higher level gems. Then, with the higher level gems in my inventory, I was able to take the like ones from my stash, add them to the ones in my inventory, and again they became usable. Once I had a brilliant one in my inventory, and moved them from my stash to stack with the one in my inventory, I had fixed them all. Problem not really solved entirely this way, but it's a workable temporary fix.

Comment

Thanks Apoc . I just did what you suggested and it worked. Moved 3 broken velocinites from the stash to 1 good velocinite in the inventory. All 4 are usable now.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Eternium 2023-12-05 15_38_15 (2).png Views:	0 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	220818

Comment

Great! Glad it worked for you too! Happy to be of assistance!

Comment

Working...
        X