Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three possible glitches

Three things:

1. Why do I have a stack of 36 Freezing Trinket of Spikes?

2. Why have I passed season level 6 multiple times? I know I've seen level 6 more than once.

3. Maybe not the right place but when might the beta for the new game be available for Android?

It's not a 36 pieces stack, it's simply a level 36 Freezing Trinket of Spikes. I can't tell about 2 and 3, but the first one is definitely not a glitch.

Comment

Ok, dunno why I brain farted on the trinket. A derp moment was had

Comment

• Mxtof
        Mxtof commented
        Editing a comment
        We've all been there, pal. Beer goggles can transform so many things.
        Last edited by Mxtof; 12-07-2023, 04:58 PM. Reason: Spelling hates me

Originally posted by David O. Wilkins View Post
      1. Why do I have a stack of 36 Freezing Trinket of Spikes?
      Already answered.

2. Why have I passed season level 6 multiple times? I know I've seen level 6 more than once.
      Story level 6 or Trial level 6?
      - If it's the former, story levels can be replayed. Just tap on level 7 to continue your progression.
      - if it's the latter, you only have 10 minutes to complete the Trial (kill the Trial boss). If you don't kill the Trial boss within 10 minutes of starting the Trial, then you have to keep trying. Do it in less than 10 minutes and you will advance through Trials.

3. Maybe not the right place but when might the beta for the new game be available for Android?
      Definitely not the right place. See https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...discord-server.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        Already answered.

Story level 6 or...
        Season, but I haven't seen it again. Definitely not a separate season, but not seen again

Comment

Working...
        X