Where to Find Armour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Find Armour?

When I go to the Dressing Room with my Bounty Hunter, the blue and white cape says "Find this skin while playing to unlock it".

For my Warrior, I get the same message for three items. The same cape (as expected), a helmet (centre column, 3rd down on my Android tablet) and the chest (left column, 3rd down).

I've played almost daily for years and apparently haven't found these items! Any idea how or where they can be found?

This cape used to be offered by Steam, and this skin is exclusive to it. This is no longer offered, and it can't be found otherwise. So newcomers can't unlock it anymore, no matter what.

Comment

My welcome email says I've been playing for 8 years, so not quite a newcomer. I guess this is my "reward" for playing only on an Android tablet. My warrior is outfitted with the white and blue armour set, and this cape would be a nice match.

Any idea about the other two pieces of warrior gear? I seem to have the other four pieces that would make a visually matched set of gear. Can't imagine they are also locked to a particular platform, except that would explain why I haven't found them.

Comment

Those 2 are from the Fury set, either keep playing and wait for drop, or you can unlock them with Glory and craft an uncommon level 1 to unlock the skin...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240308_163736_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.2 KB ID:	221712 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240308_163709_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	221713
        Last edited by Nhat; 03-08-2024, 06:52 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Mxtof and Nhat

Thanks for the answers.

Comment

Working...
          X