Dodgy Velocinite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy Velocinite?

I socketed 3 of the Velocinite spiritstones and supposedly each one adds 15% to dodge rating...

I socketed them to a Cape of Ancestral spirits, but when I look at the character's stats, I see a 0 dodge rating/0.0% chance when hit. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Movement speed and haste are definitely improved, but dodging...?

thanks,
    Mike

It's a percentage bonus to the base Dodge Rating value, since you don't have any to begin with, there will not be an increase => anything x 0 is still "0"
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

A good opportunity to make the Quickness enchant on gloves worthwhile.

Comment

• mike peterson
        mike peterson commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm... I thought of that and crafted an item and had a dodge attribute on it, and it still showed 0/0.0%. I will tray again. and review.

• Mxtof
        Mxtof commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe remove/resocket a Spiristone to refresh? That was a bug some time ago. Adding Quickness on gloves is cheap and should add 100 DR nonetheless.

Ok, just crafted an item and equipped it and see the dodge rating increase. My only thought on this is that it was late at night when I was testing it out and maybe I crafted Deflect instead of Dodge... maybe...

I even crafted an uncommon, L1 item with Dodge... and the block rating did increase.

Thanks for the response!

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X