Missing Spirit Gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Spirit Gems

Hi Support! I've just now ended my event and got a lot off the materials and stuff back in the mail, but I have a huge issue with that all the Spirit Gems I added to the inventory along with the old once have vanished from the Stash, this seems to be a reoccurring issue with this account, since I have seen gems and learning books (over 50 off the 1 hr at one time) disappear in front off my eyes while moving them from one slot to another, I thought I was loosing my mind not finding it. so I would like it very much to have this looked into and fixed asap plz, have none left off the new gems due to this bug...

Regards Goodmann

Spiritstones only last one season. A new spiritstone will be added and one removed.

Comment

I didnt know that, so instead off the 3 types of gems we had were getting new types off special gems?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240429-142800_Eternium.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	222355

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I just got my first one just a minute ago. Just to reiterate all spiritstones got deleted now and we need to gather them all over again?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            To clarify, they were converted into Essence, not "deleted".

Thank you Travis, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Just don't cancel the CD gem. Without this gem, I feel that the game can't be played.

Comment

Working...
            X