Delayed casting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed casting

I'm having issues with delayed casting. I know Frost Nova was ready. Made the finger gesture properly. For a split second, in red, the gesture and "Frost Nova" flashed on the screen, like it was waiting to recharge, my toon said "freeze", but yet the spell was not cast. Had to repeat casting. This has happened multiple times. Anyone else notice this? I'm only playing on the moderate sized screen of my 3 year old cell phone that is kept updated

Was this after casting another ability or was Frost Nova the first one you cast?

There is a Global cooldown for abilities: when you cast any ability, a brief cooldown is applied to ALL your abilities, depending on your Ability Rate, highest is 1 seconds and lowest is 0.5 seconds - I think
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Zizzle72
      Zizzle72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question. In the heat of battle, I'm really not sure, but I try and do the FN, IM, BEAM during mob phase, and IM, FN, BEAM, FN during boss fight. My toon had @60-65% cool down. I'm sure the icon for FN was full/had color. Could just be the game can't keep up with my finger strokes. Could be my jankey phone or Internet. Thanks
Working...
X