This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find the answer :(

So I've read hours of posts and can't seem to find the cap for ability rating.im guessing that it's 66 because I had like 58% and then crafted my cape of ancestral spirits then put 3 10% jewels in and it's only 66% now.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 05-21-2024, 04:03 PM.

The conversion formula from Ability Rating to Cooldown Reduction makes a hard, unattainable, cap at 50%. Add to that three Brilliant Manastims and you get 80%.

But Ability Rating itself is limited by how much you can get from: Champion Points, Synergy, Attributes on gear, Amethysts, Passives, and... Xagan. For Hunters (and maybe the other classes, if none of their specific items gives Ability Rating) the max is about 4170 (not counting Xagan), giving about 42% cool down reduction, or 72% with Manastims

As to you getting only 8% more after adding 30% worth of Manastims, I guess the 58% figure was obtained with already some Manastims equipped. There is a soft cap of 30% to the increase in cooldown reduction from Manastims, so without any at all your cooldown reduction must be (if I guessed right) 36%, corresponding to about 1930 Ability Rating

Comment

The conversion formula from Ability Rating to Cooldown Reduction makes a hard, unattainable, cap at 50%. Add to that three Brilliant Manastims and you get 80%.

But Ability Rating itself is limited by how much you can get from: Champion Points, Synergy, Attributes on gear, Amethysts, Passives, and... Xagan. For Hunters (and maybe the other classes, if none of their specific items gives Ability Rating) the max is about 4170 (not counting Xagan), giving about 42% cool down reduction, or 72% with Manastims

As to you getting only 8% more after adding 30% worth of Manastims, I guess the 58% figure was obtained with already some Manastims equipped. There is a soft cap of 30% to the increase in cooldown reduction from Manastims, so without any at all your cooldown reduction must be (if I guessed right) 36%, corresponding to about 1930 Ability Rating
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
        X