Emblem of Ascendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emblem of Ascendance

With using EOA, I don't feel any change for better. I have a lvl 77 CT'ed with suitable attributes for my build but feel no improvement by using it. I was at least expecting faster kills as the skills used are lvl 12. Anyone has a similar feeling or am I missing something?

What TL levels are you running? What class?

The damage increased per skill isn't really all that high, all classes pretty much rely on special combination attacks and boosts from Set gear to do the real damage, not the specific skill itself.

Helpful while leveling, like in ANB, especially for skills that have special unlocks, you get them earlier now. Seems like another one for the Warrior... although I haven't used it much myself, just basing on what I see on leaderboard...
    Eternium Files - links and details

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	29s TL 85.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.3 KB ID:	223417 It has been significant for me in a few situations.

It does not unlock "God Mode."

I primarily focus on non-grey area (zero macro, full draw) speed Trials as BH.

I have a 77, non-CT with very useful broadset that I think I use across all 3 classes. (I.E. WHO HAS THE THING FOR THE THING???!)
      Last edited by Bryan James; 09-04-2024, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Later used for: Click image for larger version

Name:	1m12s TL 125.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	223422

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          What TL levels are you running? What class?

The damage increased per skill isn't really all that high, all classes pretty much rely on special combination attacks and boosts from Set gear to do the real damage, not the specific skill itself.

Helpful while leveling, like in ANB, especially for skills that have special unlocks, you get them earlier now. Seems like another one for the Warrior... although I haven't used it much myself, just basing on what I see on leaderboard...
          Well, I am trying to pass TL 169 now which was no problem in the previous seasons. I have a Warrior with Juggernaut build dependent on Critical Rating and Damage. I think the difference getting worse in TL's may also be related with NOT having the Spirit stones that effect Critical Rating and Damage this season (forgot their name, the ones that disappeared ☺. )

I think Warrior Defender build seems to benefit from EOA, again what I see from the leaderboards. Not much Juggernaut build players left actually.
          Last edited by Swordsman; 09-04-2024, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Juggernaut is a pure Crit build, so yeah, the lost of those Spiritstones drop things back to where they were before, so would feel like you're dropping down.

Defender can go either way, and EOA boosts the Armor & Shield Block increases from the abilities, which adds to damage.

Originally posted by Bryan James View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	29s TL 85.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.3 KB ID:	223417 It has been significant for me in a few situations.

It does not unlock "God Mode."

I primarily focus on non-grey area (zero macro, full draw) speed Trials as BH.

I have a 77, non-CT with very useful broadset that I think I use across all 3 classes. (I.E. WHO HAS THE THING FOR THE THING???!)
          I was expecting a God mode but doesn't happen.

Comment

And then (Current ANB Silver): Click image for larger version  Name:	27s TL 75.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.9 KB ID:	223439

So I do believe those extra 2 levels can give a kickinpants when needed.
            Last edited by Bryan James; 09-07-2024, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Do abilities cap at 10 or does this trinket make them 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Elora View Post
                Do abilities cap at 10 or does this trinket make them 12?
                Equipped skills can get to 12 if they are already 10 with this trinket, that's what the developers say.

Comment

Thank you swordsman.

Comment

Working...
                  X