X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats decrease when leveling up

As titled, what is the deal?
    Last edited by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.); 01-06-2016, 04:45 AM. Reason: Stickied, because I get this question all the time.
    CIFU DITE LEZO 3224

Not sure on specific stats. But I do not change any equipment, and checked my stats immediately after leveling up. And my toughness, recovery and damage all decreased by 400. It happens every time I level up.
    CIFU DITE LEZO 3224

Comment

Took pictures on my cell phone.

Damage decreased
      Power increased
      Life increased
      Critical rating went up one point but decreased 1.5% chance per hit

Damage went down 384 points
      Toughness went down 1002 points
      Recovery went down 49 points

Damage per hit went down 60
      Crit % went down 2%
      Life went down 25

These were the stats affected every time I level up. And they are effected the same amount every time I level up.
      CIFU DITE LEZO 3224

Comment

Certain stats depend on the monster's level. For example, 10 points of armor would give you ~50% damage reduction against a level 1 monster but way less against a level 60 monster. But, as you level up, you will find higher level gear which gives you more armor points.

The same applies for critical rating: 5 critical rating would give you a high chance to critically hit a low level monster but it won't increase your chance by much against a high level monster.

Some stats don't depend on the monster's level (vitality, attack speed, block/dodge/parry chance)

Hope this makes things clearer in a way.

Comment

Ok, I understand that. But why does my damage and life go down when leveling?
          CIFU DITE LEZO 3224

Comment

Your life doesn't go down but your toughness does (toughness is a function of life and damage mitigation from armor and other ways to mitigate damage). Since your armor mitigates less damage because you'll encounter tougher monsters, your toughness decreases a bit.

Same for damage: you need more critical rating & power against higher level monsters.

Anyway, once you get to max level your stats will only go up when you acquire better gear.

Comment

Don't worry about it... I was the same way but when you hit lvl 60 things go back to normal. You will see your dps go up with small upgrades. But work on getting to 60.. then things get better.
              HEJI HAFI CALI 2445
              Add me I need some Love, not getting it from my wife anymore

Comment

Lost damage and toughness on level up

I happened to notice my damage went down by about 300 and toughness by about 3000 on level up.

Playing a mage.

Leveled from 53 to 54.

No other changes were made. I just opened up the char screen immediately before and after level up because I wanted to see if my stats went up from leveling.

Comment

Check out http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...en-leveling-up.

Comment

minions levelling up (down actually)

i noticed that minion's skills decrease when they upgrade.

i did not keep track of every level but i noticed that every time.

for instance i have 2 Maggies:

level 40: toughness 44592 DPS 2946
                    level 60: 35090 - 2929

i find that quite surprising, especially considering that under the exp bar it is written "levelling Up gives maggie +X life, + X dps, +X armor"...

why are skills decreasing then?

thank you
                    MODA KEWI QEVU 8169

Comment

It's because the thoughness is calculated for level 60 enemies for your level 60 mage, level 60 monsters hit harder
                      DASA JAJU POFA 7483 ~ Obatos ~

Comment

Check your equipment. Their stats correlate to what you're wearing I think. Never had that problem.
                        ID: JIFU CURO TATA 7826

Comment

M&M (supposedly) uses a system where higher level monsters "resist" your stats better. This is reflected in your stat breakdown by showing that having X Armor/Power/etc. has a lower effect for higher level heroes. What you are seeing is that your low level Companion receives a share of your level-60 stats causing it to have a performance that's unreasonable for its level. The listed damage&toughness can only be applied on lv.40 monsters, and you would also deal more damage to those.
                          Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Merged with the existing (stickied) thread on the topic.

Comment

Working...
                            X