Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Items for SeasonXP not recognised?

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Items for SeasonXP not recognised?

As my hero Calltrine I just crafted:
    • 1xL70 Assault boots (realised they were suppoed to be Havoc salvaged them).
    • 1xL70 Havoc Boots
    • 1xL70 Havoc Pads
    After checking SeasonXP extras list it shows I have only crafted 1 item, which I did last week, so it should be at 4.

Is there a delay on SeasonXP extras?
    -or-
    Are they only applicable to Hero#1?

I know 300xp is not much but every little bit helps when getting the glory count for crafting certain sets.

?

Thanks
    Last edited by RavenSirius; 02-08-2023, 02:07 AM.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 02-08-2023, 09:43 PM.

I do not know why they do it this way but crafting milestones like that whether for seasons or War Supplies tend to not stack. Huh?

A milestone that only requires Normal items will not increment when you craft an item that is Unique or a Set item because it is no longer Normal but something better.​

Same thing happens with Unique items. There are Unique items that will not count against the Unique item milestone because those items are also Set items, Havoc Gloves for instance. The Havoc Gloves recipe is clearly identified as Unique when you buy the recipe as the item has its own special effect. However, crafting Havoc Gloves will not count against any Unique item milestones.

What does and does not work for those various milestones is kinda not intuitive.

Craft 10 items -- Craft any Normal item and this does include jewelry.

Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level: 70 --- Craft any Normal item that meets the level 70 requirement and this does include fusing jewelry to make a rare piece or better.

Craft 5 set items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70 -- Craft any Set item that meets the Legendary quality and level 70 requirements.

Craft 5 unique items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70 -- Craft any Unique item that is not also a Set item, meaning under the Unique tabs in the crafting meus, that meets the Legendary quality and level 70 requirements.

Now, what is better than Legendary quality? Well, Celestials are better than Legendary but you do not really craft them. Now you have me curious. Gonna have to apply a Celestial Transform to an item and see if it triggers an increment on any of the milestones. I doubt it will. Will have to test it. I have always assumed that the "or better" is just there in case the offer something better than Legendary in the future.

The rabbit holes never end.

BTW, for a hot minute? I thought that my crafft milestones went backward because top milestone count decreased after I made some crafts. Then I realized that I needed some sleep and what really happened is that I completed the "Craft 10 items" milestone while making jewelry and the "Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level:70" milestone was not sitting on top and one less than "Craft 10 items" milestone when I previously looked. My attention was immediately drawn to the number while completely missing the changed milestone because the numbers all looked like they went down one. Sleepy time.

I rarely pay attention to these milestone anymore other than when questions like yours pop up. Have not noticed any crafts not counted other than violations of the conditions listed above.

Yes, I am personally annoyed that crafts that are greater than the minimum requirement do not count.

Comment

Which crafting milestone is only showing 1 item? The set item milestone? The craft 10 items Rare or better? The craft 5 unique items?

Would be curious to see which milestones of yours remain incomplete.

There is no delay in crediting the crafts except or possibly if you are offline, would have to check that, but if he offline crafts do not craft, then they would never count.

Yeah, 300 SXP is meaningless.

FYI, Assault is the META for gold farming due to the Movement Speed bonus.

Comment

It's the 10 rare or better with only 1 on it.
        5 Unique has 4

I had most of what I wanted after last season and had to buy the recipes for the rest.

Comment

I do not know why they do it this way but crafting milestones like that whether for seasons or War Supplies tend to not stack. Huh?

A milestone that only requires Normal items will not increment when you craft an item that is Unique or a Set item because it is no longer Normal but something better.​

Same thing happens with Unique items. There are Unique items that will not count against the Unique item milestone because those items are also Set items, Havoc Gloves for instance. The Havoc Gloves recipe is clearly identified as Unique when you buy the recipe as the item has its own special effect. However, crafting Havoc Gloves will not count against any Unique item milestones.

What does and does not work for those various milestones is kinda not intuitive.

Craft 10 items -- Craft any Normal item and this does include jewelry.

Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level: 70 --- Craft any Normal item that meets the level 70 requirement and this does include fusing jewelry to make a rare piece or better.

Craft 5 set items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70 -- Craft any Set item that meets the Legendary quality and level 70 requirements.

Craft 5 unique items. Quality Legendary or better. Minimum level: 70 -- Craft any Unique item that is not also a Set item, meaning under the Unique tabs in the crafting meus, that meets the Legendary quality and level 70 requirements.

Now, what is better than Legendary quality? Well, Celestials are better than Legendary but you do not really craft them. Now you have me curious. Gonna have to apply a Celestial Transform to an item and see if it triggers an increment on any of the milestones. I doubt it will. Will have to test it. I have always assumed that the "or better" is just there in case the offer something better than Legendary in the future.

The rabbit holes never end.

BTW, for a hot minute? I thought that my crafft milestones went backward because top milestone count decreased after I made some crafts. Then I realized that I needed some sleep and what really happened is that I completed the "Craft 10 items" milestone while making jewelry and the "Craft 10 items. Quality Rare or better. Minimum level:70" milestone was not sitting on top and one less than "Craft 10 items" milestone when I previously looked. My attention was immediately drawn to the number while completely missing the changed milestone because the numbers all looked like they went down one. Sleepy time.

I rarely pay attention to these milestone anymore other than when questions like yours pop up. Have not noticed any crafts not counted other than violations of the conditions listed above.

Yes, I am personally annoyed that crafts that are greater than the minimum requirement do not count.

Comment

Excellent answer thank you.

I did realise later that the items that I crafted were Set and therefore not Unique or Regular... Knowing that L70 ring and necklace fusing counts as crafting is good, ta.

What would be handy is:
            1. A reference chart of all items and basic requirements. For both normal and ANB.
            2. An in game reference chart of recipes learnt and items locked/unlocked without having to drill down through Ingrid every time.

​​​​​On a side note it would be great if the Details list of Hero showed where each upgrade came from. Eg:
            • movement-basic 20, boots (haste 20%, enchantment 5)
            So that looking at the details list it was easy to tell what a change in gear or level or whatever did instead of just the very simple explanation which describes nothing really. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
            X