eternium shop purchases invalid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eternium shop purchases invalid

Just bought a Seasonpass and a daily Gem package in the eternium shop (player BIGI MEGA VETE 9933). When trying to get these from the vault, both were claimed to be invalid.

Anyone else having same issues and/or a solution for me?

Thanks.

When trying to claim them from the Vault, make sure you're doing it from the device used to make the purchase. You just need to open the Vault (settings>vault), then tap on the order, and tap "open" or "retry". If that doesn't help, let me know.

Comment

Did as you recommend, same device but not working. Was also the same device in the first attempt.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for trying that. An engineer is looking into this.

Travis, not sure if that helps as the eternium shop worked for me in the past a couple of times already: What I did change after the last valid purchase is that I deleted my very first character as there were issues with crafting prediction. During one ANB I created a new character with exactly the same name as the deleted one. Just an idea as nothing else has been changed...

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        The guys found the problem and fixed it so it won't happen again. Now, I'm working on a way for you to collect the goods from the broken orders. Thanks for your patience while we continue working on it.

Guggs Please try tapping on the orders and collecting them again.

Comment

yep, it finally worked now! Thanks to all involved for solving the issue.

Season can start now...

Comment

Working...
        X