Event Pack and Daily Gems not received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Pack and Daily Gems not received

I ordered a daily gems and event pack today, but even though the order was processed, I did not recieve the goods in my account. I normally receive the downloads delivered right away. Playing on PC, I got the following error codes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	error code.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	220832 Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	220833 Click image for larger version

Name:	gems order.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	220834 Click image for larger version

Name:	event pack.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	220835

FYI, I tried using the restore button, but that did nothing...

Comment

Looking at your game data, I see that the order of Daily Gems was delivered, but because there was a connection issue, the order needs to be manually collected. You can collect your goods by going to the game settings and opening the Vault. Once there, tap on the order that needs to be collected, then tap the "retry" or "open" button.

I do not see anything on our end for an event pack. Were both items purchased for the profile with the username 'PracticeField'?

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Different account, I will post the account info below.

I was able to collect the 110 gems per day on Pratice Field thanks to your advice. These purchases are on my son's account, Longthoughts. The account email hopelong21@wrsdk12.net is no longer an active email account. Not sure it that has anything to do with not getting the purchases?

I checked my bank account, and both transactions went through. but nothing showing in Vault for either main account heroes or ANB hero.

Click image for larger version  Name:	transactions.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.9 KB ID:	220839
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 12-08-2023, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Were both purchases on your son's account? Or were the Daily Gems on yours and the Event Pack was on his?

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Both were on the Longthoughts account with email hopelong21@wrsdk12.net. That was the original and oldest account. Still not appearing in the Vault for either the ANB hero or the main account heroes.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Both sales were paid out of my checking account, so Microsoft Store received payment. I have made lots of in-game purchases, but I have never not had one instantly appear in the game to be downloaded.

I've had a couple more reports of purchasing issues with Microsoft come in over the weekend. Other players were able to get their goods by resetting the Microsoft Store:
      1. Open the start menu.
      2. Go to settings>apps.
      3. Search for "store" and click on the result.
      4. Click "advanced options".
      5. Click reset.
      Once the store has been reset, try using the restore purchases button again.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I will give that a try.
    Working...
    X