I paid for the itens but I didn't receive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid for the itens but I didn't receive

Dear sir : Yesterday I bought two itens at the game store : one 100 gems /day for a month and one event pack 10 and I didn't receive yet.
    Please solve this problem as soon as possible because I'm participating on the "platinum event" and without these itens it's almost impossible to play my char.
    Thanks for your attention
    July

Hey July! I'm sorry you had trouble with your purchase. Please send a screenshot of your Microsoft receipt to help@makingfun.com and I will assist you further. Thanks!

Comment

• July Yee
      July Yee commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent the Microsoft's store receipts already .

Thanks

I bought a set: sword, 10000 gold, 500 rubies.
    The money was debited, but I have not received anything, please solve the problem.

Looking forward to receiving items and compensation. Thank you

My nickname is Nokri
    telegram for communication @telegpr​

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry you had trouble with your purchase. Looking at your game data, I see that the order was delivered, but because there was a connection issue, the order needs to be manually collected. You can collect your goods by going to the game settings and opening the Vault. Once there, tap on the order that needs to be collected, then tap the "retry" or "open" button.

Yesterday I purchased the recipe for the deadly clarity ring enchantment and lost the 250 gems but it is not unlocked in the crafting menu

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your friend code from the bulletin board in the southeast part of town?
Working...
X