Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can’t complete the league with a hero (screen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t complete the league with a hero (screen)

Hello! I can’t complete the league with a hero, there is no “End event” button (phone/computer). The timer has expired, you cannot enter the location. Help me please!

Sorry for the previous post, I can't delete it

This is a quick fix. Please log out using the "logout" button on the game's main screen, then force close the app using your app manager. Once the app is closed, post a quick note to let me know, then remain logged out until you hear back from me.

Comment

Hello! I did everything as you said. I logged out of my account and installed the application forcibly. Waiting for an answer.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, hang tight and stay logged out while I track an engineer down.

Hello! Can I come in to the game today? I need to get daily currency and do daily tasks
      Last edited by Bombasta; 02-04-2024, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        I haven't heard from an engineer yet, so go ahead and log in and play, then log out again when you're done for the day.

Really stupid question here, from which ANB is this hero?

When you run out of event timer for the current ANB, you can not end the ANB until the ANB itself ends.

I suspect that you just used all 9 hours of play time for the current Silver #28 ANB and have to wait until tomorrow to "End Event" after the ANB itself ends.

All the questions get answered if you go to the event hero and click on the ANB icon to show the ANB information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Information Screen.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	221386

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        It's from a broken event that was only exposed to Russian players a few weeks ago.

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops!

Yeah, I forgot about that one.

Hello! Please tell me what should I do? Wait for an engineer and be offline, or can you play and wait for the end of the league?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        Ok, you're all set. Your broken event hero has been removed.

Why did you delete it? I just needed to finish the league with them. I wanted to keep this character as the main character. He was of a high level, he had many awards, the heavenly weapon was made. Can I get my hero back?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        It was a broken event that was not intended to happen and it was only live for a couple hours (and only in Russia). The event itself was canceled server-side, which left any heroes from the event stranded (unable to end or delete). The only fix is to remove the stranded event heroes.

Got it! There is no desire to start all over again, this character was supposed to become the main one, a lot of effort was invested in him. I don't plan to play Eternium any further yet. Will it be possible to refund money for purchases with real money on Steam?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        All of your purchases where made DAYS after the broken event was stopped. The best I can do is return the Gems used on your event hero, which I have done.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      This is a quick fix. Please log out using the "logout" button on the game's main screen, then force close the app using your app manager. Once the app is closed, post a quick note to let me know, then remain logged out until you hear back from me.
      Я имею аналогично проблема, я сейчас выйду из игры и закрою приложение. Пожалуйста удалить ошибочный герой. Аккаунт reyonaoto@gmail.com.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        Я отправил запрос на устранение проблемы инженером, но, поскольку сейчас выходные, это может занять целый день. Важно, чтобы вы оставались вне системы.

Ok

Comment

Working...
    X