Vanished Crafted Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanished Crafted Item

Not sure if this belongs here but yesterday, just after the ANB event ended, because of Pythia, I knew that a level 76 item was soon due. I had recently changed my xp set so as to take advantage of the new shield and decided to craft new defender boots with xp, block, deflect and movement as stats. I saw the item being made, a level 76 plus it had a gem slot. At the time there seems to have been server issues, and I was getting, off and on, red and blue, I even briefly saw a yellow, server warning lights, and because of this the item I saw being crafted did not manifest in my inventory. However, it did seem to take up a crafting position and the Pythia predicted sequence was skipped over. I crafted a few more items, eventually getting a Level 74 gauntlets, as predicted by Pythia. I wasn’t going to get my level 76 boots without crafting a ton of items, which I wasn’t going to do.

It is strange that the not really random crafting order was recognized but the item itself wasn’t created. This isn’t game changing by any means but it is annoying as changing sets is slow going if you do it mainly from ANB carry overs so as to save mats. The fact it was your server issues, as my internet was fine, makes it doubly annoying. I don’t expect anything to be done, just venting spleen, I guess.

As an aside, I came late to the Pythia party. I just thought there was a bunch of cheating going on. Once I found out what it was and that it was sort of common I jumped aboard.

I'm not surprised this happened with the server issues we were having. I can't replace the crafted item, but I have returned your materials and Gold.

Comment

• DaDeeDum
      DaDeeDum commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not sure whether or not I have received any materials or gold back as there was no mail but my Mark of the Oracles have all disappeared. I had somewhere between 60-70, I think, but they’re all gone now, you can check. If you can, I’d like them back. I’m funny that way. I have to laugh xD

Thanks in advance

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured out why this happened and I'm working on adding your Marks (I need an engineer's help).

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed. Marks returned.
Working...
X