Season rewards issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season rewards issue

Something went wrong with the transfer of the season rewards into my mailbox. Not any of the rewards is accessible with the exception of the 1m gold reward. None of the items is displayed in the inventory of the mailbox, instead it shows some strange numeratios like 61-80 of 12 or 21-40 of 0. Here are some screenshots:

I've just found out that the missing rewards were sent to the ANB hero's mailbox. That must have been the active hero when I started the game on Monday evening. So to my relief nothing is lost. But it's a strange behaviour of the game to split the rewards and send it to two mailboxes. The numeration of the inventory of the ANB mailbox is as strange as that of the main mailbox: 1-20 of 15, 21-40 of 20, 41-60 of 20, 61-65 of 2.

One last question (which consists more precisely of three questions) : Can I now safely end the event without loosing the contents of the ANB mailbox or will they be sent to dev0? And will ending the event eventually heal the mailbox's Dyscalculia?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      The message count being wonky is a known issue that's on our radar. The Season Bank messages being split is the result of a condition put on the message containing the Gold. Gems are shared between all heroes, event or otherwise, so it is just sent to the active hero. Gold is not shared between standard heroes and event heroes, so the Gold message has a condition that it can not be sent to your event hero mailbox.
Working...
X