Stash/items missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stash/items missing

I logged into my account and my stash is empty and I only have 1 slot open. What happened to my gems and my slots? Nothing else seems to be affected but I am missing equipment space and my upgraded gems.

Do you have more than on profile? The profile linked to t*****.*****73@gmail.com has not been accessed for quite awhile before yesterday.

Comment

its been a few weeks, been busy with life, but that is my only profile and character.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you've been playing without being logged in. Do you see a local profile when you tap the "profiles on device" button on the log in screen? (you'll have to log out to see it)

I haven't made a single change, it has always logged in like this, I have everything in my inventory, just lost all my gems and the 2 extra slots I purchased. I had a variety of gems all the way up to the 4th tier if I remember. I am more upset about my slots, I can always create more gems..
      Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, it's been so long since you've played, I don't have a way to look back and verify anything about your account before yesterday.

Comment

Well crap. that is very disappointing. I have to pay for those slots again?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            If I can't verify that you unlocked them in the past, you'll have to unlock them again. The good news is, the Gems you used in the past were all free Gems.
        Working...
        X