Disappearing glory or maxed out glory inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing glory or maxed out glory inventory

My glory seems to be maxed out at 100 inventory, and I only just realized all the glory I had been collecting was disappearing into the ether....Wondering if anyone else has or is experiencing this or what the solution is?

There is no cap to Glory. Looking at your game data, I see that you've only earned 100 Glory, with the latest addition (10) coming from an ANB Bronze milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      There is no cap to Glory. Looking at your game data, I see that you've only earned 100 Glory, with the latest addition (10) coming from an ANB Bronze milestone.
      Well, after thinking it was stopped at 100 inventory, I had claimed a couple of different glory rewards and distinctly noted that the inventory number still stayed at 100, but regardless, its going up again.

Also, while it might seem...minor...pretty cool that you were willing to look into one player's potential minor issue so fast, so thanks!

Enjoying the game!​

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        1) I'm glad the issue is resolved. 2) That's the difference between Making Fun and other game devs. I'm a real person and you'll always get a real response from me (because I'm the only support guy, lol).
    Working...
    X