Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with using double traps in trials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with using double traps in trials.

So for the last ANB and the last part of the late winter season, I have been using the Trapper belt in combo with 77 BoA with frozen trap boost. I use the Magnetic and Frozen trap combo. This has worked well for me. However, if I am herding the baddies and pop a magnetic and then a frozen, the frozen will not activate. I must use the activation sign a second time. This goes both ways. If I activate the frozen trap and immediately follow with magnetic, I have to do this activation sign twice. Yes, I am positive that this is not due to recovery time for the attack. Also, if I am stagnant and activate the combo, it only happens about 25% of the time. In battle, 100% of the time. This causes me a lot of issues, not to mention deaths.
    iPhone 13 pro max
    IOS 17.2.1.

oh…. What about the dead space that keeps happening center mass of the screen. Especially during trials, it is some ???

There's a global cooldown that delay subsequent ability trigger a bit, it does get annoying...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Don’t believe that is the issue, as when I am static, it is not an issue. It is deploying two separate abilities back to back, that are not going through cooldown periods. I have zero problem with any other abilities goin back to back. Why is this any different?

Comment

Tested out in the Training Grounds a bit, the cooldown notification is annoying, to say the least...

Both Traps are multi-uses - Frozen has 3 and Magnetic has 2 (the silver dot thingy). When all uses are ready, you will see the Global cooldown countdown after you use any abilities, but when any of the usages are cooling down, you don't. So, this may be what's causing the confusion - the ability is cooling down, but there's still a use available, so players assume that they can use it straight away...

(I could be wrong with how it's applying in your specific case, I don't play BH much, just posting what I found from brief test...)
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks Nhat…. With the global cool down, I think you pinpointed the part of the issue. I think my phone touch screen is adding to the issue also, as I seem to have a dead space, but I am getting a new phone this weekend. Apppreciate your input ??

Comment

Working...
          X